Benkovic

COWDENPIX

So what's our thoughts on Judas wanting to extend his olive branch, wi a shot e benko.
If there is to be something on the table we should pursue an outright buy and I think it would fit everyone involved... even peter😁
There's a bit of chatter about him being a good backup for Ajer and Jullien, who don't get me wrong I like.
For me though benkovic is a more rounded if not complete CH, especially his technique and composure, and at 22 could become the next VVD

So what's our thoughts on Judas wanting to extend his olive branch, wi a shot e benko.
If there is to be something on the table we should pursue an outright buy and I think it would fit everyone involved... even peter😁
There's a bit of chatter about him being a good backup for Ajer and Jullien, who don't get me wrong I like.
For me though benkovic is a more rounded if not complete CH, especially his technique and composure, and at 22 could become the next VVD

In that match against RB Leipzig, he was immense. In fact, in every game prior to his injury, he was immense. I remember our 5-0 demolition of Hearts, who at that point had laughably been branded by the media and over-excited pundits as 'title contenders', at Celtic Park, where he got his first goal - he cruised that game. It was like he was playing passy with his wean in the park. Much like the early days of VVD.

Conservative ma ass. Better out than in in my opinion. As for Nicola Sturgeon she's taking the piss. Only out for herself and trying to make people believe that Scotland as an independant country will be part of the EU. Try selling that to the Spanish government lol.

I'm with the majority of UK voters who voted leave. There wasn't a Scottish, Irish or Welsh vote. The majority rules👊
Majority only rules if you agree with them Stevie, if you don't agree you keep holding new votes until the minority become the majority then the majority are happy, unless you started in the majority and are now a minority then... Oh fuck its too complicated to think about! 😹

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back