Best Celtic Online Reads?

In the pipeline for work tomorrow (y)
Top class got through a few of his books too (y)
Sentinel is good lots of posters left cqn due to quarrels. same people brilliant posts consice, well written, no real disputes good comedy. Think cqn was shafted, went on there 2014 it went downhill lots of posters banned td67 et al. pat is very good lots of research in his books.

Sentinel is good lots of posters left cqn due to quarrels. same people brilliant posts consice, well written, no real disputes good comedy. Think cqn was shafted, went on there 2014 it went downhill lots of posters banned td67 et al. pat is very good lots of research in his books.
CQN was recommended to me by a friend. But I wasn’t too taken by it. Feels like a summary of MSM

Getting a bit worn out with so many choices on the old Celtic blogosphere. Loads of people writing the same stuff in slightly different ways.
Who do you rate as best, least dramatic, ones to read. #toooldforthis
Try Pat Anderson aka Paddy on the railway.Pat has no ambition to be be an impartial and and considered blogger. He just gives THEM wellie at every opportunity with a satire that is more accurate and penetrating than you would think. He recognises THEIR HATRED and returns it in spades while making you laugh :love::love::love::love::love:

Try Pat Anderson aka Paddy on the railway.Pat has no ambition to be be an impartial and and considered blogger. He just gives THEM wellie at every opportunity with a satire that is more accurate and penetrating than you would think. He recognises THEIR HATRED and returns it in spades while making you laugh :love::love::love::love::love:
That’s my kinda guy sir. I’d salute you if I didn’t hate the military ???

just like to comment on something unrelated to other posts and its regarding the outrageous armed forces day held at the big house every year what an insult that is to the many tims who put their lives on the line for this country my own father served as a gunner in the royal navy in the arctic convoys during ww2 and what thanks did he get ? discriminated after the war because of his religion but the bigger picture is that why are our so called armed forces allowed to run up to the stands with rangers scarves on and play up to the crowd at ipox when they are supposed to be impatial its high time this outrageous practice was investigate for the hypocrisy it is

how dare these cretins attempt to assume the high moral ground when so many of them were in reserved occupations during the war and never fired a shot in anger and more important is the fact that the armed forces are blatantly flaunting the laws of impartiality of our laws i e.mailed george galloway on this issue and he said he had more pressing things to concern him but im sorry but this is an issue that is relavent to this country and its time it was addressed

For sentinel. Love Pat Anderson stuff[/QUOTEsentinel will be creaming his pants. wait until, her further finds out. kick in goolies

just like to comment on something unrelated to other posts and its regarding the outrageous armed forces day held at the big house every year what an insult that is to the many tims who put their lives on the line for this country my own father served as a gunner in the royal navy in the arctic convoys during ww2 and what thanks did he get ? discriminated after the war because of his religion but the bigger picture is that why are our so called armed forces allowed to run up to the stands with rangers scarves on and play up to the crowd at ipox when they are supposed to be impatial its high time this outrageous practice was investigate for the hypocrisy it is
Atroucise, that's all I can say

p

how dare these cretins attempt to assume the high moral ground when so many of them were in reserved occupations during the war and never fired a shot in anger and more important is the fact that the armed forces are blatantly flaunting the laws of impartiality of our laws i e.mailed george galloway on this issue and he said he had more pressing things to concern him but im sorry but this is an issue that is relavent to this country and its time it was addressed
I
loving it, recognised.
Winning Captains site has been hacked shut it down. know too late. be more clever next time.

Members online

Latest posts

Back