Best Celtic team for 20 years??? Or....

Docco

...the worst opposition??

For me, this team is a joy to watch and up there with the very best I have seen in my 51 year life...the speed they play at, the fitness, the amount of goals they score.I don't think I've been as captivated watching the tic as I am now (maybe O'Neill's 1st year was most enjoyable)..they have it all.....
If Ange can keep the band together and we get a reasonable CL draw, I can see us making waves next year...thoughts??

I think this is much the same thread as the “best since jock Stein” thread we had 2 months ago 🤷‍♂️

I think this is much the same thread as the “best since jock Stein” thread we had 2 months ago 🤷‍♂️

Yeah docco!!!! Ya bloody copy cat. Get your own ideas!!!

I also loved watching Brendan's inVIcibles. They played at pace with a swashbuckling excitement. But this started to wear off in just the second season whereas Ange's team looks like it is going to keep improving.

It has just been an absolute pleasure to be a fan of both these teams playing fitba the Celtic Way. Obviously MoN's side enjoyed more success in Europe but we could never be able to afford to buy and then keep hold of players of such quality as the Seville team.

Sorry ...Getting too far ahead of ourselves here FFS .....we've already won a quadruple treble before Ange arrived.
So those bhoys deserve some serious praise.
We've done no more than a double after a disastrous season.
So Calm doon until we achieve that and more.
In danger of getting far too over confident.
I'm enjoying what I am seeing but it will only feel brilliant of we win next week as a starting point.

Sorry ...Getting too far ahead of ourselves here FFS .....we've already won a quadruple treble before Ange arrived.
So those bhoys deserve some serious praise.
We've done no more than a double after a disastrous season.
So Calm doon until we achieve that and more.
In danger of getting far too over confident.
I'm enjoying what I am seeing but it will only feel brilliant of we win next week as a starting point.

All true my man all true and success wise it probably won't ever be done again but I am enjoying our football now more than I did at times during that run

Rodgers was up against nothin. The huns were fuckin useless when he took over and we were winning leagues with our eyes closed. Yes he improved the team and we dominated, but he had zero opposition and he was fuckin shite in Europe.
Ange on the other hand has taken over a club that was left in a mess after lennon and complete rebuilt the entire place with the same backroom team that lennon had, which is even more impressive.
Plus i cant look at that wee fuckin dwarf perma tan fake teeth rat bastard without thinking, give me five minutes in a small room with the wee lying cunt so I could ram them teeth that far down his throat that he would have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean them.
So in answer to your question docco, yes this is the best team!

Rodgers was up against nothin. The huns were fuckin useless when he took over and we were winning leagues with our eyes closed. Yes he improved the team and we dominated, but he had zero opposition and he was fuckin shite in Europe.
Ange on the other hand has taken over a club that was left in a mess after lennon and complete rebuilt the entire place with the same backroom team that lennon had, which is even more impressive.
Plus i cant look at that wee fuckin dwarf perma tan fake teeth rat bastard without thinking, give me five minutes in a small room with the wee lying cunt so I could ram them teeth that far down his throat that he would have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean them.
So in answer to your question docco, yes this is the best team!

Very descriptive comments there ma mhan.....I must say, you have a certain talent when it comes to describing the current Hun manager to a tee...

I also loved watching Brendan's inVIcibles. They played at pace with a swashbuckling excitement. But this started to wear off in just the second season whereas Ange's team looks like it is going to keep improving.

It has just been an absolute pleasure to be a fan of both these teams playing fitba the Celtic Way. Obviously MoN's side enjoyed more success in Europe but we could never be able to afford to buy and then keep hold of players of such quality as the Seville team.
It got boring to watch, all that sideways passing. Also Rodgers kiss assing the press in every interview was boak inducing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back