Best left footers in Scotland

We have more than enough to take care of those tramps right now. Get in players that give us a fighting chance to qualify for and do better in the CL and they are there to be mauled.

I prefer humiliating them. Get the quality in to ensure that please.

Then the news broke about Izzy and suddenly I wasn’t so confident.

We are moving slowly but surely to a lean, mean balanced machine!

As I mentioned elsewhere, the only bad thing about Izzy returning is that he's not coming here to the San Jose Earthquakes, which pursued him earlier. Oh well.

Also, the fact that the club is not spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave is commendable, and the fact the club is taking its time to sign the right players -- and they've done pretty well so far -- shows they're on the right track.

If this is a structured approach then no worries. Not sure I quite have the confidence (scarred you see) to believe that, but I do remain hopeful.
The squad has been gutted. This was needed. There is also time yet to back Lennon but we are gambling on Champions League progression. Though I'd actually rather that than fill shirts for the sake of it.
As for Izzy. If that contract is to cover Kieran taking a bit of time to get up to speed. Fine.
If it's to cover Boli while Tierney goes for 25 mil i'll be spitting with the board.
One is common sense the other is criminal.

Members online

Back