Best Lyrics In a Song?

Click on a YouTube video mate, a wee arrow should appear at the top right, click on that, I think it says copy link, post that link on here, job done.
I just figured it oot my mhan cheers ✌I once copied and downloaded a link from you tube to my pals devuce music library but canny mind how? Must be getting auld sometimes I can... whit wiz a saying ??

Joe Walsh, lifes been good...

I have a mansion but forget the price
Ain't never been there, they tell me it's nice
I live in hotels, tear out the walls
I have accountants, pay for it all

They say I'm crazy but I have a have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far

My Maseratti does one-eighty-five
I lost my license, now I don't drive
I have a limo, ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked

I'm making records, my fans they can't wait
They write me letters, tell me I'm great
So I got me an office, gold records on the wall
Just leave a message, maybe I'll call

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody say I'm cool, he's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do

I go to parties sometimes until four
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door
It's tough to handle this fortune and fame
Everybody's so different, I haven't changed

They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time
(Everybody say oh yeah, oh yeah)
I keep on goin' guess I'll never know why
The legend Joe Walsh! Pmsl

When I first became a member on here, and I dont know what happened, nor know her at all, but for Maria to be barred, (though it was through Maria for whom I changed my moniker from winter gersy to winter cos not only Maria didn't like the latter part no one did strange but true names mean a lot) & I got it, doh!! She Had the longest thread I've ever seen called more music. I'd ask everyone to ask WCB to reconsider that she's been barred for long time, we do believe in 2nd chances ?and forgiveness?. Maria.? Let her come back this is the type of thread she started. If I'm wrong then tell me but we all make mistakes. Still we all love Celtic, watching them, listening about them and writing about them bring Maria back she's been well punished ☘☘✌

So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Eye of the tiger.
Could relate to a lot of sports people!

When I first became a member on here, and I dont know what happened, nor know her at all, but for Maria to be barred, (though it was through Maria for whom I changed my moniker from winter gersy to winter cos not only Maria didn't like the latter part no one did strange but true names mean a lot) & I got it, doh!! She Had the longest thread I've ever seen called more music. I'd ask everyone to ask WCB to reconsider that she's been barred for long time, we do believe in 2nd chances ?and forgiveness?. Maria.? Let her come back this is the type of thread she started. If I'm wrong then tell me but we all make mistakes. Still we all love Celtic, watching them, listening about them and writing about them bring Maria back she's been well punished ☘☘✌
That's a NO, from the judge from the West of Scotland

Back