Betfred Cup Final: Celtic v Aberdeen - all comments here please

Great to get the first trophy, nowhere near our best, with the final ball being awful and decision making in the final third not up to our usual standard. Was never a penalty and justice was done. Sincy for me was again poor and he really needs to find form with other players coming back he cannot hold down a berth if he doesn’t.

Still, we take another cup and hope our final third play improves. It was a similar story against Rosenberg as we should have wiped the floor with them too. The difference is our defence is much better as we showed again yesterday.

A good rest and go again on Wednesday to go top again. Top again thanks once again to cheating bastards helping out their team at Tynecastle. Fucking sickening how blatantly the Sevco season ticket carrying officials cheat to help those utter cunts.

We need to bin Scottish refs and get in neutrals because this is getting beyond a Fucking joke. I was raging after watching that shower yesterday. It’s a disgrace they get away with it.

So, the Treble Treble is on and I can’t wait to go to Mordor and destroy that shower of cheats in December. Refs in their pockets or not.

Great to get the first trophy, nowhere near our best, with the final ball being awful and decision making in the final third not up to our usual standard. Was never a penalty and justice was done. Sincy for me was again poor and he really needs to find form with other players coming back he cannot hold down a berth if he doesn’t.

Still, we take another cup and hope our final third play improves. It was a similar story against Rosenberg as we should have wiped the floor with them too. The difference is our defence is much better as we showed again yesterday.

A good rest and go again on Wednesday to go top again. Top again thanks once again to cheating bastards helping out their team at Tynecastle. Fucking sickening how blatantly the Sevco season ticket carrying officials cheat to help those utter cunts.

We need to bin Scottish refs and get in neutrals because this is getting beyond a Fucking joke. I was raging after watching that shower yesterday. It’s a disgrace they get away with it.

So, the Treble Treble is on and I can’t wait to go to Mordor and destroy that shower of cheats in December. Refs in their pockets or not.

But...but....but Slippy said the refs are always unfair to sevco.

A very strange game. Aberdeen man marked us constantly all over the pitch which meant they were never going to win. Every time they got the ball all their players were marked by the guy they were marking! McInnis is awful, a real shame he didn't go to the ??.

Some outstanding contributions. Calmac, Christie and the quite magnificent Benkovic to name three.

We bought 3 players in Edouard. The world class striker, the guy who tries really hard but nothing comes off and the guy who looks like he really doesn't give a fuck. £3 million each?.

Sinclair- How much longer can this go on?. Every time he looks like he's back he turns in a performance like this. How he managed to get 90 minutes is baffling.

Mention about their left back on loan from the EFL, played Forrest as well as anyone this season.

Great result, treble to follow.

We won the cup comfortably without being close to our best. Too many players looked knackered and struggled (Edouard, Forrest, Rogic and both full backs in particular), but Scott Bain had 0 saves to make. Benkovic, Christie and McGregor were immense. McGregor is a freak, plays every minute of every game and still looks fresh in the closing minutes of the game, taking the ball for a run from our box to there’s.
Would expect Brown, Ntcham and Griffiths to start on Wednesday to gives us a wee energy boost.

Get your freak on.... Get your freak on .... Get your freak on ??

Members online

No members online now.

Back