Bias media

scotcel

Because The Guardian is the only paper not owned by the evil Rupert Murdoch right wing press, I contribute to it.
After Murray's latest outrages attack on Celtic and our fans,
I contacted the Guardian and told them unless they do something about their bigot Murray it would leave me no choice but to stop contributing to their paper

Good on ye Scotcel but I doubt they’ll even bat an eyelid at one guy complaining.
The media bias is out of control.
The latest guff about matches maybe being postponed…its being spun as Celtic running scared blah blah blah, by the usual suspects.
Anyone who hasn’t had a full frontal lobotomy can easily work out why the Sevco fanboys are giving it large, its because THEY WANT US TO BE WEAKENED when they face us.

Because The Guardian is the only paper not owned by the evil Rupert Murdoch right wing press, I contribute to it.
After Murray's latest outrages attack on Celtic and our fans,
I contacted the Guardian and told them unless they do something about their bigot Murray it would leave me no choice but to stop contributing to their paper
Well done scotcel. I gave up on the printed media quite some time ago, so I've no idea as to the standard of reporting you refer to. My two newspapers of choice were The Guardian and The Herald. I found the journalism in both to be, mostly, impartial. Very sad if they've chosen to go down the road of populism rather than truth. Perhaps that tells us something about the drop in circulation.

I haven't bought a newspaper this century. All just biased nonsense.

Speaking of biased media, why is there so little being said about Scott Brown being nominated for a FIFA Fair Play award at their annual ceremony tonight? Broony has been nominated for this prestigious award alongside Claudio Ranieri and the Danish national football team.

FIFA are recognising him on the basis of “touchingly offering Rangers’ Glen Kamara support after the latter had been a victim of racist abuse.”

Ranieri has been nominated for forming a guard of honour with his Sampdoria side last season to honour champions Inter Milan (is this worthy of a FIFA Fair Play award?) and obviously the Danish team for protecting the privacy of Eriksen as he received life-saving cardiac treatment after he collapsed on the pitch in the Euros.

Surely this is very big news and this good publicity should be getting shouted from the rooftops to help promote our beleaguered national sport. But no - rather than promote positive news that would boost the profile and reputation of the game in Scotland the media would rather largely ignore it as it is involves their most hated player when he was playing for "the enemy". They really are so petty, pathetic, vindictive and sad.

I only buy one news paper it's the andersonstown news comes out once a week it's always got a page or 2 on the hoops also a very good weekly article on wild life called dulra I'm sure lennono would be into that and then thiers the squinter articles he takes the piss out of a lot of things really funny and just stuff about belfast in general always a good paper.so that's the only paper I get no other gets a look in.

Back