Bias media

My twa favourite chippies are in Wemyss bay and Dunoon
Proper chippies and always queues oot the door at t time
A 20 minute wait while you smell the grub works wonder fir the appetite

but what’s happened to king ribs ?
I used to get a king rib supper often but all of a sudden the king ribs changed everywhere and are fecking rank

Sad

Last edited:
My twa favourite chippies are in Wendy’s bay and Dunoon
Proper chippies and always queues oot the door at t time
A 20 minute wait while you smell the grub works wonder fir the appetite

but what’s happened to king ribs ?
I used to get a king rib supper often but all of a sudden the king ribs changed everywhere and are fecking rank

Sad
Merchant Chippy in the Toon is quality.
Last king rib I had was in Stirling, dripping with grease I nearly spewed! 🤮

The blue lagoon and it’s franchised outlets are some of the worse chippies I’ve EVER been in, always like the wellington in Ayr then sitting on the sea wall eating them watching the sea while fending aff the divebombing seagulls 🤣
Grazianos harbour cafe in Girvan you get 2 massive whale sharks cuts instead of haddock along with 1/2 a stone of tatties for chips served by some top not schemes a crackin chippy
special fish suppers well worth the money

I see a lot of 'outraged' looking articles concerning young Paterson not playing for Everton. They're moments away from putting up a #days at Everton without a game timer. Anything at all to fan the flames of hatred 'entitled-indignation'. Not the very hint of a fuck given for the young player and what the experience is like for him or his family.

I see a lot of 'outraged' looking articles concerning young Paterson not playing for Everton. They're moments away from putting up a #days at Everton without a game timer. Anything at all to fan the flames of hatred 'entitled-indignation'. Not the very hint of a fuck given for the young player and what the experience is like for him or his family.
Always had the look of a dangerous move for him and even more so with the position Everton are in. Believe Graham Sharp is now involved with the directors set up there, and wondered if he actually had any involvement within that deal?
Obviously the scum will be up in arms, especially if any pay as he plays related clause is within any such transfer deal involved.
Either way it looks like a very long wait for the scum for any real value on there made up figures still

Members online

Latest posts

Back