Biased commentary

Shottsghirl

I know this is old territory but I was reading about Richard foster commenting on the radio He was going on about how how Livington players should be kicking our Celtic players Not enough to injure them but to annoy them !!! And how Greg Taylor went overboard by shouting when he was tackled !!!! How the hell do these people get to keep their jobs ? There is absolutely no hiding it anymore He’s been listening to his hun wife too much

I know this is old territory but I was reading about Richard foster commenting on the radio He was going on about how how Livington players should be kicking our Celtic players Not enough to injure them but to annoy them !!! And how Greg Taylor went overboard by shouting when he was tackled !!!! How the hell do these people get to keep their jobs ? There is absolutely no hiding it anymore He’s been listening to his hun wife too much
Big Richard likes a strap on the size of a mini baseball bat up him don't let him annoy u pal HH

I heard him say that T. He said it was a part of the game he enjoyed. I suppose if you're a pretty shite player then that's all that's in it for you in the absence of medals and cups.

We all know the answer to that 😏

Don't mind that much as you gotta feel a little sorry for these dimwitted feckers and their " we hate everybody that ain't us" education.
As for that "bat-in-the -arse" comment by Cairnsy I can only say this ..... Do NOT be giving my wife ideas, please.

I watched Sportscene this morning. Miller has a bee in his bonnet about Kyogo being aff side in an earlier phase of the play. He seems to think that once Celtic players are offside….they can never get on side again during the game. According to Miller Kyogo should always be given offside if the defence can’t clear it.

I watched Foster and his wife on Si Ferry’s show. Foster said he has a pro-independence tattoo which he hid with a wrist band when he played at the Den of No Equity.

Had no idea he was married to Amy McDonald.

Every day's a school day on the Noise.

Explains why he fops about like a museli-guzzling soy boy, and the reason she's always vaguely resembled Tavpen in drag to me.
There's videos online of her putting make up on him guys a fuckin muppet and all this shite way the charity shop jumpers all ripped......OH LOOK AT ME WAY ALL MY MONEY LOOKING LIKE A TRAMP SO YOUS ALL KNOW I REALLY APPRECIATE BEING RICH....fuck off Richard ya fuckin trumpet 🤬

Superstar who will go to one of the top 4 in England for 100m MINIMUM🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just shows the power of the media and why Celtic should distance themselves from the scottish hacks and call them out, at every opportunity, for their bullshit.

People in England still believe that the scum are the same club and that they are world beaters. This is because Sky, who give no shits about Scottish football, pick up all they know about the Scottish game from the back pages of our newspapers and the shite that guys like Boyd, Walker and Souness spout.

The media use the same tactic to attempt to raise the profile of the blue galacticos at every opportunity. From Tavpen playing for England, Barrie McKay (Leipzig - "who!! Never heard of him") moving to Germany, fatboy heading to every top team in Europe or China for £600,000,000 and we even had Real Madrid fans demanding that they'd sign Kent instead of Mbappe 🤣🤣...that was a belter

Up until Bassey, no side in Europe fell for that shite. Then along came Ajax who obviously never bothered to send a scout!! Instead, chosing to listen to Sky sports news.

Just shows the power of the media and why Celtic should distance themselves from the scottish hacks and call them out, at every opportunity, for their bullshit.

People in England still believe that the scum are the same club and that they are world beaters. This is because Sky, who give no shits about Scottish football, pick up all they know about the Scottish game from the back pages of our newspapers and the shite that guys like Boyd, Walker and Souness spout.

The media use the same tactic to attempt to raise the profile of the blue galacticos at every opportunity. From Tavpen playing for England, Barrie McKay (Leipzig - "who!! Never heard of him") moving to Germany, fatboy heading to every top team in Europe or China for £600,000,000 and we even had Real Madrid fans demanding that they'd sign Kent instead of Mbappe 🤣🤣...that was a belter

Up until Bassey, no side in Europe fell for that shite. Then along came Ajax who obviously never bothered to send a scout!! Instead, chosing to listen to Sky sports news.
Madrid ones new to me thats a fuckin nailer 🤣🤣🤣

T
Madrid ones new to me thats a fuckin nailer 🤣🤣🤣

That boy on Sky , Crocker , the difference in him to when we score and somebody scores against us is unreal

I wouldn't enjoy a victory as much, if those clowns were praising us. Their blue eyed, biased moronic commentary and idiotic analysis, only make it all the sweeter for me. It makes my day, knowing they are hurting. There are many of them. But Craigan and Walker give me the most enjoyment.

Is that the same Mbappe who is "world class and scores goals" and Kent the one who" isn't and doesn't "so the tits are on the sports pages not just page 3

The very fact that the "reporter" of this piece could show his face, amongst his colleagues, after producing this shite and that the editor who ok'd it, in the first place, without being drug tested and sacked just shows how poor Scottish sports journalism is and what agenda they are instructed to push.

This wasn't an article that was produced when Mbappe was a young up and coming star with potential. This was last year. Mbappe was already a world cup winning superstar.

Of all the absolute nonsense articles we have witnessed....Kamara to Juve was another....this had to be the worse.

Last edited:
The very fact that the "reporter" of this piece could show his face, amongst his colleagues, after producing this shite and that the editor who ok'd it, in the first place, without being drug tested and sacked just shows how poor Scottish sports journalism is and what agenda they are instructed to push.

This wasn't an article that was produced when Mbappe was a young up and coming star with possible potential. This was last year. Mbappe was already a world cup winning superstar.

Of all the absolute nonsense articles we have witnessed....Kamara to Juve was another....this had to be the worse.
Physical print newspapers are on the way out, they have about 5 years left, if you don’t like what you read, don’t give them the clicks, use another site that have more balanced reporting, like………fecken none of them 😡

Members online

Latest posts

Back