Big Kris Ajer

Steviebhoy67

I've been a big admirer for a long while of Ajer.
Intelligent and plays for our jersey. Getting plaudits for his performance against Spain also. Love his fighting spirit. In my opinion this guy will go far. Maybe not VVD yet but he's sure going in the right direction.
Thoughts?
HH?

Intelligent and plays for our jersey. Getting plaudits for his performance against Spain also. Love his fighting spirit. In my opinion this guy will go far. Maybe not VVD yet but he's sure going in the right direction.
Thoughts?
HH?
I like him, determined and talented, was a striker in Norway apparently, played defensive midfield and now seems like CD is his position, but versatile for a giant young guy, seems hungry and happy. Will hopefully get better with more experience.

Thoughts?
HH?
Great post, Stevie.......the boys still just a laddie and he's adapting to a new position yet. Another couple of years and he will be proper European, if not world-class.

Still gets caught ball watching, but that comes with experience. Often goes unnoticed too, that he's had to bail out Boyata a few times and that detracts from his own game.

As you said, he gets everything about Celtic and genuinely seems to love the club. Grand big laddie.

Thoughts?
HH?
I'm with you on this Stevie. I've been wondering if Kris could be our next defensive midfielder. He's got the brains AND the brawn.

Good shout weedocbhoy, could be the perfect replacement for Broony when it's time!
Like big Ajer a lot, think he grew into a player after coming back from killie loan.
Best thing I can Sa about him is h we reminds me of big Feed The Bear when he comes forward with the ball!
Hope he stays with us for long time n continues to develop even more!

Members online

Latest posts

Back