Big Mike wipes the smile from their faces.

Ive said it before, the sevvies are experts at getting things deferred and outcomes delayed. They know how not to pay bills and play the courts, the taxman and always, always appealing any ruling be it SFA or Courts. The former chairman is a highly skilled financial criminal.
That new club oozes filth and stinks of corruption.

Well according to their accounts from last year , they owe the taxman £9.5m.
Jelly & Ice cream anyone lol

If Phil 3 Names and others are to believed they are already in a deal with the taxman to pay on the never never
The last few players Kent, Roofe Haji and the other one all bought on the never never so if they are sold they have to be paid of first even before a sell fee on can be paid.
There are no stand out players they can shift on for millions and the squeaky door will want more players.
Gerard will bankrupt them then 5 minutes later will remind them he was raised a Catholic he's in deeper than Agent Pedro ever was.

Best they can ope for is to stall and delay the payoff until they get Champions League Money if they get into it proper - you only get that as you progress not as most of the clowns think upfront.

We've been here before lots of times.....This will be their downfall now etc etc....Up to their eyes in debt etc etc.....Shares blah blah....Fuck knows how they do it.....But, they do it....We seem to talk aboot it, hoping that they will eventually go bust again....But. they don't give a fuck....and so far its working for them......:mad:

We've been here before lots of times.....This will be their downfall now etc etc....Up to their eyes in debt etc etc.....Shares blah blah....Fuck knows how they do it.....But, they do it....We seem to talk aboot it, hoping that they will eventually go bust again....But. they don't give a fuck....and so far its working for them......:mad:
They do it because their board members are fans and are more than happy to pay for the club out of their own money when needed.
Could you imagine any of our board members dipping into their own pockets? No, me either

They do it because their board members are fans and are more than happy to pay for the club out of their own money when needed.
Could you imagine any of our board members dipping into their own pockets? No, me either
TBF

TWENTY years ago, Celtic faced the biggest crisis in their history with the threat of bankruptcy staring the club in the face.

During the early months of 1994, they edged even closer to the brink before being rescued with minutes to spare through the intervention of Fergus McCann.

For decades, the board’s priority had been to break even and avoid debt. There were no cash reserves and the only source of finance was a rapidly mounting Bank of Scotland overdraft.

Bank of Scotland’s general manager which gave Celtic less than 24 hours to continue in the first days of March 1994.

I went into enemy territory tonite to see wit the huns are saying funnily fuck all about the morra🤷 but theres a thread about that rev mcquarry sent why he left club1872 three of them have done a power grab🥳but its seems that the glibbster is controlling 1872 by a proxy why the fuck wid he want to control the fan group??does anybody know anything about it??

Does say how much sevco have to pay or when they have to pay it by

I think Big Mike was appealing the findings of a Scottish Court ruling and has won his appeal.....I am also of the view that the Masonic cry for “help” was subtlety integrated in to the wording of the Scottish Court ruling and has been ignored by the appeal judges and their judgement.....I expect Big Mike to now pursue costs and other financial sanctions forthwith.....I’ll wait for Phil, or whoever, to put matters in to context...😁

Last edited:
A summary of the judgement from the darkside

Two Judges upheld the Appeal and one rejected it. Some of the language used is quite damning.

A quick read suggests to me that we cannot sue Elite for the money they owe but if they 'give' it to us we can accept it. Asking for what they owe us is, unbelievably, a breach of the Injunction put upon us to 'cease and desist' from the Elite/Hummel agreement.

If Elite sue us for their losses as a result of us breaching the contract then we can seek, through the Courts I assume, to argue that the money they owe us be used to offset anything they are claiming from us. No guarantee that would be accepted, of course.

So, potentially, we not only lose the cash Elite are due to us but face the prospect of Elite suing us for failing to fulfil the contract.

And then, of course, we await to hear what damages the Fat C*nt is due for winning his case that we breached the agreement with SDI when we went to Elite.

The Fat C*nt may well be a twat but he appears to have a top notch legal team to fight his battles for him.

Another bad day in Court.

@EndOfDays this extract gives a very brief summary:

"Demanding payment of, and if necessary suing for, a debt is an exercise in encouraging and procuring performance of the relevant payment obligation by the debtor, either by eliciting payment or converting the obligation into a judgment. For the reasons explained above, I consider that amounts to “assisting” performance within the meaning of the Injunction."

Members online

Latest posts

Back