Big Tam to Zenit?

The funny thing here is that everyone is thinking about business and that the club comes first. That's why everyone is happy to consider the 9mil on offer. But when it comes to KT or Calmac then PL is a tight fisted git!
Celtic need to lose players to be able to get players otherwise we'll have a squad bigger than Sevcos. to me the only players that I would sell (and get some money into the club.....as this is our business plan like or not (- personally would like getting to the champions league as our plan!!) are Rogic and Nicham. Both have played well for us, both have their faults.....however I don't believe you would actively build teams around them. Also if it meant keeping McGreggor I would actively sell both, as he is a player that me personal think is better than KT.

The funny thing here is that everyone is thinking about business and that the club comes first. That's why everyone is happy to consider the 9mil on offer. But when it comes to KT or Calmac then PL is a tight fisted git!
Celtic need to lose players to be able to get players otherwise we'll have a squad bigger than Sevcos. to me the only players that I would sell (and get some money into the club.....as this is our business plan like or not (- personally would like getting to the champions league as our plan!!) are Rogic and Nicham. Both have played well for us, both have their faults.....however I don't believe you would actively build teams around them. Also if it meant keeping McGreggor I would actively sell both, as he is a player that me personal think is better than KT.

Controversial....

I'd be surprised if he passed a medical but IF someone wants to pay £9m then Celtic should take and say thank you.

12 out already from last season , and 2 in how many do you want to lose.

50 shades.... I know there has been 12 out the door, but if we have to sell someone for money then for me Rogic at 9mil+ would be the answer, as so many have said he can't last long than 60mins when fit and is very rarely fit.
And if it stops KT and McGregor being sold this year then I'm happy with that.

Rocig is not fit most of times and he plays for Australia very often but still we can't replace him and yet he is making it easy for another midfielder to stuck in.It's a strategy to keep him
However, I don't know if he will be ready again after so many injuries and spending so much time off the field.But he is a card.If there is no replacement we cant leave him.
Rogic can play as a midfielder leading all the forward midfield area and also he can play as a striker.He is a more multirole player for me and it's not so wise to sell him without a true replacement.There are other players we can sell like Ntcham and Bitton.Even if we had Turnbull I would keep Rogic.
But if 9mil bid for Rogic is a motivation for not selling Tierney then I'll accept.

fur me he is still a class player so no ,we need all were best players tae stay, unbeelivble to think let him go , we need his creativty, the current buns wood be dancin in the street if he left us , jus ma opinion ,Hail Hail !! ?⚽️?
Hes a great big player Slick so hope we keep a hold of him unless they offer us big bucks ?
40+ mill or they can aw p¡ss off lol .even then ad want sell on clause , that goes fur K.T. an Calmac anaw , jus ma opinion ?⚽️?

It's not so much that I think Tom Rogic is irreplacable, it's that we already look as if we'll lose KT and almost certainly Ntcham ... that's two members of the team which won two trebles, and you can only mess with a winning team so much before it starts to get the jitters.

Changes have to be made, agreed, but I'd prefer to see them slowly transitioned than done all at once. That just breaks down cohesion. There's no reason to break up the Treble Treble side; we need additions to it, and if replacements are going to be made, one at a time, per window, and not wholescale changes in a single spell.

It's not so much that I think Tom Rogic is irreplacable, it's that we already look as if we'll lose KT and almost certainly Ntcham ... that's two members of the team which won two trebles, and you can only mess with a winning team so much before it starts to get the jitters.

Changes have to be made, agreed, but I'd prefer to see them slowly transitioned than done all at once. That just breaks down cohesion. There's no reason to break up the Treble Treble side; we need additions to it, and if replacements are going to be made, one at a time, per window, and not wholescale changes in a single spell.

Too sensible, James.

fur me he is still a class player so no ,we need all were best players tae stay, unbeelivble to think let him go , we need his creativty, the current buns wood be dancin in the street if he left us , jus ma opinion ,Hail Hail !! ?⚽️?

He is and when he’s on it we dont even need him for 90 coz he delivers the goods in under that just feel unless he finds his form and bottle he will burn and crash and i cant advocate that for our team Slick.

Who even knows if its still in his hands to affect the outcome.

If it is he’s a lucky bhoy and should grasp the opportunity like a tramp on grub.

read a post on this site,could be garbage, that Calmac and Lenny had a falling out,would be greetin in ma cornflakes if he left,think n'tcham's been in the huff since moussa left,maybe he'll cheer up with another french lad,possibly 2 arriving,big tam's been run into the ground for the last 3 season's,how often can ye go tae the well! if we get a good offer and he want's tae go good luck tae him,whit aboot mcCarthy fae everton,seems tae be oot the picture there,or Ledley on a free for a season or two, any thoughts.....

Back