Big Tam to Zenit?

Don't listen to any "in the knows" at the moment. Nobody knows. But I'll tell you this, someone at Parkhead IS leaking like a seive ... my contention is that if that story were true, you WOULD know and we ALL would know because it would be all over the papers.

That's the thing about leaks ... they do come in handy at times.

Well in the right context i suppose ???

I just wonder how many of the leaks are deliberate pieces of misinformation though.

Surely the one thing Celtic's PR team must have realised that, in Scottish football, the story is not the actual story?

If Celtic don't want to publicly profile their business, then there is a willing set of hacks who will cherish any piece of disinformation that a "leak" may deflect from the actual story.

I also think that Celtic have learned a valuable lesson from their own transfer experience by dripfeeding information that might spark a bidding war for our assets.

Even though Celtic have picked up decent money for talent, it could have been so much more if we were able to create a buzz that alerted other potential buyers.

Southampton appear to have been the only team in for Virgil, Wanyama, Forster and Armstrong previously. Maybe the PR team have harnessed the power of clickbait.

I just wonder how many of the leaks are deliberate pieces of misinformation though.

Surely the one thing Celtic's PR team must have realised that, in Scottish football, the story is not the actual story?

If Celtic don't want to publicly profile their business, then there is a willing set of hacks who will cherish any piece of disinformation that a "leak" may deflect from the actual story.

I also think that Celtic have learned a valuable lesson from their own transfer experience by dripfeeding information that might spark a bidding war for our assets.

Even though Celtic have picked up decent money for talent, it could have been so much more if we were able to create a buzz that alerted other potential buyers.

Southampton appear to have been the only team in for Virgil, Wanyama, Forster and Armstrong previously. Maybe the PR team have harnessed the power of clickbait.
think that's what happened wi transfer target's "list" SP! the media went tonto wi it,their still yakkin about how we "lost" out on haribo!!!!

Players are still people and people are complicated. They laugh and they cry . They are kind and they are greedy. They fall out and make up. What will be, will be. So much speculation. Bring on the fitba.

think that's what happened wi transfer target's "list" SP! the media went tonto wi it,their still yakkin about how we "lost" out on haribo!!!!

Wouldnt be surprised if that was the masterplan

Leak it let those dicks sign a dud when they know box office could talk cheap cheap much cheapness

Hope your wrong this time,Maria. Some players are never the same after knee and ankle injuries. Tom is good going forward but can't tackle and struggles to last 90mins
To me, it's incredible that he struggles to make it to 90 minutes. For a professional footballer, that is pathetic... especially when you consider the likes of tennis players and cyclists.

Back