Big Vic

Do you think he’d be worth the cash?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

cheezydee

Another article going around about Wanyama wanting the move, that it could happen in January etc. (to go with the umpteen others).

he’s not played much for a while, similar to Forster & Elyounoussi, and would be on mega wages even with us paying a percentage. Given brown & McGregor are in there, and we have ntcham & to a lesser extent eboue, would it be a a good move? Bear in mind there’s a lot of talk went on about Turnbull being a done deal for January (albeit I see him more the AM position).

If he’s still got it, I think it’s a no brainer for pushing towards the 9. Not sure how much game time there would be for everyone mentioned though

Another article going around about Wanyama wanting the move, that it could happen in January etc. (to go with the umpteen others).

he’s not played much for a while, similar to Forster & Elyounoussi, and would be on mega wages even with us paying a percentage. Given brown & McGregor are in there, and we have ntcham & to a lesser extent eboue, would it be a a good move? Bear in mind there’s a lot of talk went on about Turnbull being a done deal for January (albeit I see him more the AM position).

If he’s still got it, I think it’s a no brainer for pushing towards the 9. Not sure how much game time there would be for everyone mentioned though
I think he is one of the best midfielders in Europe on his game.

Haven't seen his game for long time. So no idea if his motivation is gone?

But if he was willing to play for a wage we can afford I would have him back.

he may well have made enough from England to be willing to give up big wages for first team football?

And I think he might be ideal option as powerful midfielder.

Depends on costs and wages for me though.

If we are only hiring him and not breaking the bank, then obviuosly it could be a good deal, As long as it would not put anyone out the picture all for it. Morgan supposedly going out to Hibs under Jack, maybe a few more to bring them on and let guys like Wyamma etc hold the fort and keep the run going until the young ones step up to the plate in the same frame as Christie and Ayer, think these two are the benchmark for the young out on loan.

Best wait see what Radio Clyde think:D:D:D:D

Would love to see Wanyama back in a Celtic shirt even on loan for a year.Think Kouassi might be out the door in January but hope Ntcham has decided he wants to stay for the 10.

Without question....he has lost his way... Lenny will get him firing again
Not entirely sure that it's no coincidence that Spurs haven't been firing since he's been cut adrift, Docco.

I think their Champions League run covered up some pretty poor domestic form and they lack a bit of presence in the middle of the park.

Big Vic looks a far better bet than Sissoko, but that's not our problem..........come home Victor and face them!

As much as I would like to get the big fella,I feel that the money would be better spent on a striker. Gettin Vic in the summer is,for me at least, the way to go. We can't afford not to have a fit back up for Eddy.

Would love to see Wanyama back in a Celtic shirt even on loan for a year.Think Kouassi might be out the door in January but hope Ntcham has decided he wants to stay for the 10.
I can't get excited about the possibility of Victor coming back. I think we should be targeting other players. Not going for more loanees. It only delays the fact that we need to buy players for the longer term. I'd love to see the wall stay but I'm not holding my breath.
HH🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back