Big Vic

Do you think heā€™d be worth the cash?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I would be in stitches if Rodgers done the dirty on Leicester and moved to Spurs, probably in the dark of night, its just a pity Leicester won't be insane enough to offer the job to the scouser, what a turnaround for the Leicester fans that would be.
A better laugh would be the dream team of Rodgers and Slippy taking up the reigns at Spurs, the Zombies would be screaming of the unseen Fenian hand. šŸ‘

I would be in stitches if Rodgers done the dirty on Leicester and moved to Spurs, probably in the dark of night, its just a pity Leicester won't be insane enough to offer the job to the scouser, what a turnaround for the Leicester fans that would be.
A better laugh would be the dream team of Rodgers and Slippy taking up the reigns at Spurs, the Zombies would be screaming of the unseen Fenian hand. šŸ‘
Oh.......I like that line of logic, Ben!!!

That would just about shut the tin lid on that mob

Well Spurs have just sacked Pochettino, so things will be changing there and Vic may have a role again!

(I always thought Poch should have left after getting to the Champions League final - it could never get better than that)

I think this development might kill off any chance of the big man coming back given that any new manager would want to assess his whole squad...

Jose Mourinho is the new Spurs manager. Vic went be a high profile enough superstar for that arsehole as he'll want some other player that costs Ā£millions. Therefore maybe we have a chance after all - assuming Wanyama is prepared to take a big pay cut!

I wouldn't be too sure..Vic is defensively minded as is mourinho and Spurs are not really flush (by top English team standards) after their stadium construction

Members online

Latest posts

Back