Bigoted Trolls attack Maeda

Sent an email to the "kick it out" campaign and asking them to weather Japanese players fall into their category, highlighting the issue was raised in a national newspaper, and how there so called campaigners in sky sports news still refuses to highlight the issues that remains rampant within Scottish football still.
Will post any updates from them, but as usual not expected any response
Well done John.

HH

""Andy Smith, Chairman of the Scottish Football Supporters Association, said: “It’s the silly season, with the Glasgow derby being cancelled yesterday.

“Whilst there is a lot of humour and banter in football, and most of it is fine, this goes beyond what is acceptable in 2022.

“It’s time Scottish football moved on from tribalism of any kind.""

Quote from the record.

No condemnation of 1 set of fans. No mention of sevco whatsoever in the condemnation. Again, a Glasgow Derby issue. Also, is the banter he's referring to the famine song?? Or the Billy boys?? As far as I'm aware there aren't many light humoured songs aimed at our players so I'd like to know Mr Smith. What songs do YOU class as banter and light humour?? Is it the kyogo song with the fingers to eyes gesture?? Or the monkey arms to dembele?? Or maybe the Scott Sinclair is a.......song??

And before the game was called off, 50 thousand fans mocking legends of Scotlands greatest team. Is that the light humoured banter you're referring to??? Football is tribal...and that's fine, it's part of the sport...who you should be calling out is the one set of fans who spew racist, bigoted vile on a weekly basis....instead of telling all fans of Scottish football that we need to move on. From where I'm standing there's only 1 team stuck in the 17th century. Until you, the media and the SPFL single them out. This will keep happening!!

I was about to say do these peepul not know their history,the same history they
shout about every week,but they obviously dont,I wonder if the ever knew
Pope Alexander VIII was an ally to William of Orange and an enemy to James,
I dont know the significance of the 12th July, the battle was fought on the 11th July
close to Drogheda,I wonder how many of them know the battle was won by a guy
called the Duke of Schomberg and not william who was mounted on a hilltop looking down..
They certainly have a history,time they read about it and clarifiedca few things..

HH

I dont know the significance of the 12th July, the battle was fought on the 11th July
called the Duke of Schomberg and not william who was mounted on a hilltop looking down..
They certainly have a history,time they read about it and clarifiedca few things..

HH
Everything that scum of a club is built upon a lie and none more so than the shite they continue to try and spin into the truth.
Is it any wonder we class them all as thick, useless good for nothing, brain dead bigoted zombies that they all happily remain.

Its appalling.
Just like Dick Campbell’s racist jibe about japs and trenches.
A good guy all done in the best possible taste they say.
Yet Mikey Stewart has basically found himself out of work for saying Traynor was a dangerous man??
Can you imagine for example if say Alan Stubbs came out with a quote like “ I have the players to go to war with the Columbians”?
There would be no direct reference to anything in a quote like that but our media would go absolutely bonkers on it and destroy him saying he was inferring all Columbians were drug lords or something.
This country and its media are fecked, plain and simple, THEY are the ones who spin the hate, spite and distrust in Scotland.
The narrative here is frighteningly sinister and has been since Sevco were born.
It needs addressed at the highest level, but then again, the highest level is full of the staunch order isn’t it.
Its a war we will never win, all we can do is win football games, win leagues , win cups, beat the scum, its the only weapon we have.

I disagree. It is a war we will win, in time.

As Tommy Burns said - "We are a people with a cause" - and that cause strives for, and demands equality and justice.

Every generation brings us closer to these goals.

We are a people historically united in adversity that abhors entitlement.

We understand that through determination, fight, perseverance, and through the continuous education of our children in to positions of influence and authority, we will prevail. Believe it!

HH

The peepil and the truth. Never the two shall meet...

HH

A re-post.

Lurking Huns GIRFUY - The truth will set you free...

Only sharing this bcoz I never knew this and found it interesting
if anyone from the Orange Order can read this don't just call it lies and propaganda it's the bloody truth hate to burst your bubble but this is true .

Those who March and parade in their Orange sashes in praise of their hero King Billy, to celebrate the great Protestant victory at the battle of the Boyne need to know this.

William of Orange was not fighting for the Protestant cause. He was an ally of Pope Innocent XI and his successor Pope Alexander XIII in their struggle against Louis XIV of France under the Treaty of Augsburg. In fact the Catholic Church financed half of his army & military equipment.

The Boyne victory was celebrated as a great Catholic victory and a Te Deum was sung in St Peters in Rome, and in the Catholic cathedrals in Vienna, Madrid and Brussels. The whole of Catholic Europe except France, rejoiced in William of Orange's victory. As for those Irish Protestants who fought on Williams’s side, how did he reward them?

He forbade them from practising the Presbyterian religion and ordered them to pay tithes to the Anglican Church of Ireland, the Irish version of the Church of England. This caused such despair among the Presbyterians that they left Ireland in droves and migrated to America.

Thereafter the Presbyterians dropped their bigotry towards Irish Catholicism and when the first Catholic church was built in Belfast it was Protestants who supplied most of the money to build it: about half the congregation at first mass were Protestants.

In the United Irishmen's rebellion of 1798 Catholics and Protestants fought side by side for Irish independence. This terrified the British ruling class, and William Pitt the younger gave the order to split up the Protestants and Catholics no matter the cost.

The governor, Brigadier General Knox replied: "Simple I will use the Orange Order to create division" therefore the Orange Order was used as a tool of the British ruling class to divide and weaken the working class. That is the true 'heritage' of the Orange Order and probably few of those who March, bang the drums and play the flutes are aware of it.
To this day the Orange Order still creates division on behalf of the British establishment.

They don't even realise that they're celebrating the wrong battle, the battle of the Boyne was fought on the 1st, the Battle of Aughrim, which won the campaign for William, was fought on the 12th.

A re-post.

Lurking Huns GIRFUY - The truth will set you free...

Only sharing this bcoz I never knew this and found it interesting
if anyone from the Orange Order can read this don't just call it lies and propaganda it's the bloody truth hate to burst your bubble but this is true .

Those who March and parade in their Orange sashes in praise of their hero King Billy, to celebrate the great Protestant victory at the battle of the Boyne need to know this.

William of Orange was not fighting for the Protestant cause. He was an ally of Pope Innocent XI and his successor Pope Alexander XIII in their struggle against Louis XIV of France under the Treaty of Augsburg. In fact the Catholic Church financed half of his army & military equipment.

The Boyne victory was celebrated as a great Catholic victory and a Te Deum was sung in St Peters in Rome, and in the Catholic cathedrals in Vienna, Madrid and Brussels. The whole of Catholic Europe except France, rejoiced in William of Orange's victory. As for those Irish Protestants who fought on Williams’s side, how did he reward them?

He forbade them from practising the Presbyterian religion and ordered them to pay tithes to the Anglican Church of Ireland, the Irish version of the Church of England. This caused such despair among the Presbyterians that they left Ireland in droves and migrated to America.

Thereafter the Presbyterians dropped their bigotry towards Irish Catholicism and when the first Catholic church was built in Belfast it was Protestants who supplied most of the money to build it: about half the congregation at first mass were Protestants.

In the United Irishmen's rebellion of 1798 Catholics and Protestants fought side by side for Irish independence. This terrified the British ruling class, and William Pitt the younger gave the order to split up the Protestants and Catholics no matter the cost.

The governor, Brigadier General Knox replied: "Simple I will use the Orange Order to create division" therefore the Orange Order was used as a tool of the British ruling class to divide and weaken the working class. That is the true 'heritage' of the Orange Order and probably few of those who March, bang the drums and play the flutes are aware of it.
To this day the Orange Order still creates division on behalf of the British establishment.

They don't even realise that they're celebrating the wrong battle, the battle of the Boyne was fought on the 1st, the Battle of Aughrim, which won the campaign for William, was fought on the 12th.
explaining debt to a hun was hard enough for them , good luck wi this lot

Aye, THE PEEPUL, the majority of whom are Britain & Empire loving forelock tugging
BRITNAT GIMPS. IN OTHER WORDS FUCKIN SCUM.

Anti Catholic & Anti everything that's not British, they celebrate by wrecking wherever they go.
So really anything they say or do doesn't surprise me SCUM WILL ALWAYS BE SCUM.

Latest posts

Back