Bill Leckie... take that

I shop in Frasers and haven’t seen many hobbits in there. Got a crackin pair of prada shoes out there years ago but the thing with designers is they don’t like over exposure in one city so only stay with retailer for a set time then no longer stock there.

Its to prevent the burberry effect where neds cheapen their brand ???.

No mehmet tops in there ?
Naw but memhet can do you a cracking Cahummel tap for 30 bob and for another 30 will stitch it together. Qaulity counts.???

Nothing new in this. Subcultures always remain the same over time. Until the other clubs/SFA/SPFL/UEFA/Police Scotland grow balls and take a stand against this yobbery it will continue. Hefty club fines, home closed door games, banned from away matches, ultimately withdrawing of licence MIGHT force this reckless,despicable,secterian, bigoted club to face up to the reality of their ethos and rotten history and that finally recognise that they have the responsibility of doing something to end it. After all if you believe them they have had since 1872 to di something about it. All of their sponsors should hang their heads in shame also, as they are financing thus social cancer of a club.when eventually people are killed what will the sponsors do? Wash their hands of the innocent blood?
they are never in the wrong, 1872 are writing to,sfa complaining about health and safety blaming Killie, police, searches for flares (new laws) blaming this that’s why they broke into ground. Their websites are unreal. Ban them, get rid of them. They are fools. History they don’t have one never have, they are a construct to compete with us. We have a real past, why we were created to help, assist those who are needy. who are they? Pitiful.

Fuck leckie, this was a piece written due to the huns wee battle with the rags at the moment. He will still be doing everything in his power to keep the hoard happy this season, under the command of jabba.
He couldn't even write the piece without dragging the GB into it. This is the organisation that gets no credit for supporting overseas charities, organising food banks and raising awareness for the most vulnerable people in society, no matter their faith, colour, religion or who they chose to love. Being compared and tarred with the same brush as that fucking mob. Who revel in and promote pure hate and intolerance to anyone who isn't a white Anglo-Saxon protestant.
The GB are nothing like them and when our media can call the scum out for what they are without dragging us into it then maybe, just maybe, I might give them some credit.
Until then leckie and the rest of them can go fuck themselves. ????

Fuck leckie, this was a piece written due to the huns wee battle with the rags at the moment. He will still be doing everything in his power to keep the hoard happy this season, under the command of jabba.
He couldn't even write the piece without dragging the GB into it. This is the organisation that gets no credit for supporting overseas charities, organising food banks and raising awareness for the most vulnerable people in society, no matter their faith, colour, religion or who they chose to love. Being compared and tarred with the same brush as that fucking mob. Who revel in and promote pure hate and intolerance to anyone who isn't a white Anglo-Saxon protestant.
The GB are nothing like them and when our media can call the scum out for what they are without dragging us into it then maybe, just maybe, I might give them some credit.

Couldn't have put it better, works for the sun that says all you need to know.

H.H

Spot on Lubo. ✊??

[B]STV News[/B]‏Verified account @[B]STVNews[/B]

UPDATE: Rangers say they alerted Kilmarnock to 'concerns' over the disabled facilities at Rugby Park after a roof covering away supporters caved in during a pitch invasion.

Look forward to some journalist or a police enquiry into the behaviour been shown the time of the phone call made to Killie from what number sent/recieved and/or letter/email sent to advise of the concerns made by Sevco safety Liason. Another porkie easily sorted.

Last edited:
I shop in Frasers and haven’t seen many hobbits in there. Got a crackin pair of prada shoes out there years ago but the thing with designers is they don’t like over exposure in one city so only stay with retailer for a set time then no longer stock there.

Its to prevent the burberry effect where neds cheapen their brand ???.

No mehmet tops in there ?
and your point is caller :rolleyes:

Leckies a cnt not fooled by that at all , he can't write a piece without bringing us into it to

He is a cunt, no question. But imagine if you will if we didn’t do stuff that allowed him to? Wouldn’t that be a boot to his balls?

Bottom line is he can only include us if we do stuff that allows him and his ilk to exploit.

We cut that shite out, his balancing act is fucked. I wish we would but we have people who think their political rights are more important than us getting dragged into a pot of shit with they cunts. We sort our end out we won’t be in any piece as a counterweight.

Who said this?
How many more disgraceful riot scenes have to be endured before Rangers honour a promise which could make a start towards ending the bigotry bedevilling Scottish football?
Forget, for a moment, the arguments about who started the mayhem, or how it could be prevented.
The root cause is religion. And while no one would suggest that one club is solely to blame (the usual caveat), Rangers stubbornly refuse to do their part in a modern way to start the long and difficult process of removing this horrible barrier.

Nothing has changed in 40 years. Alex Cameron wrote that on 12th May 1980 after the Scottish Cup Final riot

He is a cunt, no question. But imagine if you will if we didn’t do stuff that allowed him to? Wouldn’t that be a boot to his balls?

Bottom line is he can only include us if we do stuff that allows him and his ilk to exploit.

We cut that shite out, his balancing act is fucked. I wish we would but we have people who think their political rights are more important than us getting dragged into a pot of shit with they cunts. We sort our end out we won’t be in any piece as a counterweight.
100% agree with you there i don't think anything else needs to be added
HH ?

He needs no excuse to pull us in ,even if we did fk all.

He was the cnt who invented the organized coughing protest at ibrox during the minutes silence and waited with baited breath every year for it to come around again

Even when there was silence he found something else to smear us while sitting surrounded by bile being spewed from the knuckledraggers ,which he ignored if i mind right it was described as cracking atmosphere

If every article was laid out in front of you in which he wrote we would be named ,the cnt can't help it

So don't be fooled into thinking if we changed we wouldn't get dragged into it

He needs no excuse to pull us in ,even if we did fk all.

He was the cnt who invented the organized coughing protest at ibrox during the minutes silence and waited with baited breath every year for it to come around again

Even when there was silence he found something else to smear us while sitting surrounded by bile being spewed from the knuckledraggers ,which he ignored if i mind right it was described as cracking atmosphere

If every article was laid out in front of you in which he wrote we would be named ,the cnt can't help it

So don't be fooled into thinking if we changed we wouldn't get dragged into it

And what about the fans who would rather we don’t at least give them the ammunition? If he or anybody else tried to continue then people would see they are at it.

We should cut it out for us. The songbook we get pilloried for does nothing to inspire the team. They have nothing to do with the team. Our club and manager woukd rathervwe didn’t sing them. I agree with them. We have brilliant songs. Let’s sing them. Let’s leave the flares, the poor old Stevie G. It won’t happen obviously but that would be my wish.

And what about the fans who would rather we don’t at least give them the ammunition? If he or anybody else tried to continue then people would see they are at it.

We should cut it out for us. The songbook we get pilloried for does nothing to inspire the team. They have nothing to do with the team. Our club and manager woukd rathervwe didn’t sing them. I agree with them. We have brilliant songs. Let’s sing them. Let’s leave the flares, the poor old Stevie G. It won’t happen obviously but that would be my wish.
No pyro ,no party

Back