Bill Leckie... take that

Does it really matter what we have to say about what happens in Scottish football ?? not at all,because we do not have a voice inside the SFA or the SPFL,the Ibrokes crew have voices in both departments which will become very evident when the Kilmarnock fiasco is dealt with..
The guilty party on Sunday will walk away from any investigation carried out by the SFA or Police Scotland smelling of roses,as is the norm for them..
The sun and the dodgy record are thier most powerful allies,while they have thier support it will be very difficult to bring them down,have a look today at both papers to see the power they have..
They are both reporting on a ladies game Celtic v rangers last week and both condeming the GB for verbally attacking the opposition ladies team in a masogynistic and sectarian way..they also said yesterday that banners were being flown at this game,,,,alledgedly,,so to sanctify these allegations surely at least ONE hun has photographs of these banners flying high which they would like to show the whole of Scottish football supporters men and women..or would all you donkeys be happy with the thought that the whole of Scottish football know you for the bullshitters you are...
Dodgy Dave could not do the right thing even if he wanted to with big Mike chasing him for the best part of £11,000,000 which includes court costs totaling £445,000 ,which is due for payment on 16th August followed by the final payment of millions due to be published on 23rd September,,,and no more appeals to be granted,,then he still has to pay,,Close brothers,Elite and Hummel,so before you all say cheerio,cheerio,cheerio, for a second time,let me make this promise to you I brokes no hopers..
I solemnly swear I will video the 15th in a row for you all,,for those of you who are a wee bit slower than the rest that would be 7 finger counting from NOW..AND YES YOU CAN USE YOUR THUMBS..when you have finished sucking them..HH.

And what about the fans who would rather we don’t at least give them the ammunition? If he or anybody else tried to continue then people would see they are at it.

We should cut it out for us. The songbook we get pilloried for does nothing to inspire the team. They have nothing to do with the team. Our club and manager woukd rathervwe didn’t sing them. I agree with them. We have brilliant songs. Let’s sing them. Let’s leave the flares, the poor old Stevie G. It won’t happen obviously but that would be my wish.
Fully agree
but ,,,,we will always get dragged into it no matter what ,in the 50s it was a flag flying on the stand

yep we've got loads of cracking songs and some than should be nowhere near the stadium ,then there's the fannys wi the flares

All pounced on by the press

yet silence and excuses when scotlands shame do anything

Fully agree
but ,,,,we will always get dragged into it no matter what ,in the 50s it was a flag flying on the stand

yep we've got loads of cracking songs and some than should be nowhere near the stadium ,then there's the fannys wi the flares

All pounced on by the press

yet silence and excuses when scotlands shame do anything

Agreed.

Members online

Latest posts

Back