Blogs section now open

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Guys

Just wanted to let you all know that the Blog Section of this site is open as previously discussed!

There will be three blogs on it for the time being; The Celtic Star, The CelticBlog and VideoCelts. Others will be added as required.

All the articles will be kept to their own sections, so it's up to yourselves what, if any, you read :)

Thanks in advance folks.

HH 🍀🍀

To our blog writers:

it seems to me that this section hasn’t really gained any momentum.
The blogs don’t seem to make the journey from being published online to this site. Eg James your Celtic Trust musings are not there
Couple of times I wanted to make comment via the Noise but the blog posting never appeared.
Just an observation
HH

To our blog writers:

it seems to me that this section hasn’t really gained any momentum.
The blogs don’t seem to make the journey from being published online to this site. Eg James your Celtic Trust musings are not there
Couple of times I wanted to make comment via the Noise but the blog posting never appeared.
Just an observation
HH
Yes a fair observation. The sites have to send the content to Celtic Noise themselves and I've done it a few times but no more, other two haven't as far as I recall. The Celtic Star continues to send much more traffic to Celtic Noise than the other way about. It was a decent enough idea and one that I'll use more going forward, just been a bit hectic recently.

Yes a fair observation. The sites have to send the content to Celtic Noise themselves and I've done it a few times but no more, other two haven't as far as I recall. The Celtic Star continues to send much more traffic to Celtic Noise than the other way about. It was a decent enough idea and one that I'll use more going forward, just been a bit hectic recently.
No problem for me.
Just interesting the furore that was kicked off ( not by you WC) to bring this about in the first place.
Maybe we should just revert to our own little corner of the Celtic universe!!
HH

Data mining is where its at. These sites might not cost us subscriptions, but its got to be paid for.
No problem for me.
Just interesting the furore that was kicked off ( not by you WC) to bring this about in the first place.
Maybe we should just revert to our own little corner of the Celtic universe!!
HH

Back