Bloody sunday biker protest

It's worth mentioning the soldier is being charged with shooting an unarmed 15 year-old, Daniel Hegarty, twice in the head. My da was at that march and had to flee the bullets. Prison is too good for that scum. RIP, DanielView attachment 2434
God rest the little fella, as a father who has lost a son, the pain, the aching emptiness that you will never hear his voice again, simple things like a laugh or a snore. Smell him when you hug them feel them close, is all gone in the blink of an eye.
Bloody Sunday lit the blue paper and created a surge to join the Provos.
Bit like the Serb who shot Archduke Ferdinand an WWI followed.
No murders on that Sunday, how would time pan out. Take my son you have a man with a fifle against you.
Reap what you sow, Para E, Dennis, hell mend you

God rest the little fella, as a father who has lost a son, the pain, the aching emptiness that you will never hear his voice again, simple things like a laugh or a snore. Smell him when you hug them feel them close, is all gone in the blink of an eye.
Bloody Sunday lit the blue paper and created a surge to join the Provos.
Bit like the Serb who shot Archduke Ferdinand an WWI followed.
No murders on that Sunday, how would time pan out. Take my son you have a man with a fifle against you.
Reap what you sow, Para E, Dennis, hell mend you
Better to have said, You kill my son, you have feud with me and you, not hide behind following orders, it were an accident I were scared.
You have made your bed. A few folk on here know about my son and his leaving this world. That young lad Michael were a British Citizen and a member of the Crown Forces shot him dead.
If Crown forces shot British Citizens during the miners strike, what would have happened. Same unauthorised marches and blockades.
Let us be honest, those that died wete not British, they were Untermesch.......

Last edited:
Better to have said, You kill my son, you have feud with me and you, not hide behind following orders, it were an accident I were scared.
You have made your bed. A few folk on here know about my son and his leaving this world. That young lad Michael were a British Citizen and a member of the Crown Forces shot him dead.
If Crown forces shot British Citizens during the miners strike, what would have happened. Same unauthorised marches and blockades.
Let us be honest, those that died wete not British, they were Untermesch.......
I am on my high horse. Cannot understand how and why live rounfs were used against civilians in a city

Seen a little bit of the breakfast show Thursday morning wtfs it's called? Don't matter, but the story was about the soldier who was charged for murder on the battlefield then released. He killed a wounded afghani I think but claims hes not sure why he did it. Now released and talking up the suppport he received for his mental health (which I dont dispute for a moment) from the army. He and his wife are on breakfast tv promoting a book about what happened, yet he doesn't know what happened he claims. Talk about f#*$d up ? If I ever want to sell a book or two....

brit soldiers and especially paras are filled with unemployable scum. many from violent and broken homes. paras idea of a night out drinkin each others vomit n lookin 4 fights. these scum who belong is jail or mentalhomes given guns by brit govt. read what these scum did in aden before they went to Ireland.

brit soldiers and especially paras are filled with unemployable scum. many from violent and broken homes. paras idea of a night out drinkin each others vomit n lookin 4 fights. these scum who belong is jail or mentalhomes given guns by brit govt. read what these scum did in aden before they went to Ireland.
They did it in the Falklands as well they walked already surrendered Argentine troops off a cliff edge to their deaths, if they didn't walk off they were shot were they stopped. If that isn't psychotic behaviour I dont know what is

They did it in the Falklands as well they walked already surrendered Argentine troops off a cliff edge to their deaths, if they didn't walk off they were shot were they stopped. If that isn't psychotic behaviour I dont know what is

one of those mentally disturbed para scumbags who was taken out by argentine sniper on the oil islands, was up for a vc , if not for the chaplain findin n reportin the bag of fresh cut off trophy ears on the sickscum. scum bags r still campaigning for a vc for their hero. shows their morals n idea of heroes.

Back