Boax v Everton

If you have a boax then you can sign up to receive a daily Whats App message from Paddy (I think) with a list of channels for all sporting events for that day. These messages automatically delete the next day. Advice on how to do this was given a few months back on the Discord chat forum where they keep you updated on all news,such as the much improved app they launched last month which you can have on multiple devices including your mobile phone.

As this is in the middle of the night they will message later on today as most dubscribers are Tims and want to know. But it should say in the "Guide" section of the app too.
Thanks BB. If you can remember where you saw it, let me know. I dont have the app and dont use discord.

Actually couldn't sleep and watched the whole match.... utterly dominated apart from the 2 minutes stoppage time....Hatate was on a different level from anyone else on the park...tricky pitch and conditions TBF.....however, we should be happy with how we played......no wait, penalties 😳

Members online

Latest posts

Back