Bobby Nawaze...please check it out. Edinburgh live

Defo, Frank but to be called out just because your a different colour, fucking boils ma piss mate! HH
No argument from me TGs. I've spent quite a large chunk of my adult life speaking out against intolerance of all kinds. When I find myself in the company of a bigot, and I mean anykind of bigot , I leave them in no doubt that I'm not a fellow traveller. Sadly, for most of them , it's cradle to the grave. Mindless morons !

There it is. The Klan unmasked. Poor fella, but now he knows them for what they are.
Frankly, I don't feel sorry for the guy. Everyone/Anyone should know their history by now and be grown up enough to see the bigotry and hatred before it comes chapping at their door.

Rangers 2.0 need to die.

Frankly, I don't feel sorry for the guy. Everyone/Anyone should know their history by now and be grown up enough to see the bigotry and hatred before it comes chapping at their door.

Rangers 2.0 need to die.
Very strong views shammy, and don't think it's a crime to be niave but maybe to this degree remains questionable still.
What I don't understand regarding this whole matter is why Sky sports news and the kick it out campaign haven't picked up on this disgraceful behaviour from the bigotdrome yet again?
Yet to receive any response from all of the emails I've sent to both parties and yet now a media outlet has become another victim still, so goes to prove that there whole campaign remains a sham, and would still try to protect the most racist club in world football still.
No football club wants to have the racist tag associated to them, except for hun shit who marvel in it still.
As far as I'm concerned, any outlet who puts there name or in person must be tarred with the same brush as to speak.
All the while such behaviour is deemed acceptable in this day and age, for which every wanker in that scum club are guilty of, then the whole issue will never be resolved.

Oh so he's a journalist well I hope he goes to town on them
I don't get it
The goat humpers are known for their inbred Kulture of WATP, ask any of them wtf that means, and they'll just repeat it
I'm sure we've all seen that wee Muslim guy among them, singing "I'd rather be a Paki, than a Tim" cringeworthy
Absolutely unbelievable, in this day and age
We all make choices, this guy chose to don their strip and follow their rancid Klub, and now knows how bad they really are, if he didn't before
They're mired in the 1600's, what do you expect from them ?
More stench from the staunch

Very strong views shammy, and don't think it's a crime to be niave but maybe to this degree remains questionable still.
What I don't understand regarding this whole matter is why Sky sports news and the kick it out campaign haven't picked up on this disgraceful behaviour from the bigotdrome yet again?
Yet to receive any response from all of the emails I've sent to both parties and yet now a media outlet has become another victim still, so goes to prove that there whole campaign remains a sham, and would still try to protect the most racist club in world football still.
No football club wants to have the racist tag associated to them, except for hun shit who marvel in it still.
As far as I'm concerned, any outlet who puts there name or in person must be tarred with the same brush as to speak.
All the while such behaviour is deemed acceptable in this day and age, for which every wanker in that scum club are guilty of, then the whole issue will never be resolved.
We are all responsible for the decisions and choices we make, no one else
He had to have seen what their rabid horde was like in Manchester, and more recently, George Square
Naive to the max if that's the case
Racism in any form should be called out, but Scotland, especially the west of Scotland, runs by other rules apparently
Some game days, especially a Celtic v Rangers match, I used to meet up with mates, most us were Celtic supporters, and some were Rangers supporters, before games for a pint, and then we'd go our separate ways, then meet up for a pint afterwards, not today, it's a whole different animal
The level of hatred, racism, and bigotry, is beyond all normal thinking
HH

We are all responsible for the decisions and choices we make, no one else
He had to have seen what their rabid horde was like in Manchester, and more recently, George Square
Naive to the max if that's the case
Racism in any form should be called out, but Scotland, especially the west of Scotland, runs by other rules apparently
Some game days, especially a Celtic v Rangers match, I used to meet up with mates, most us were Celtic supporters, and some were Rangers supporters, before games for a pint, and then we'd go our separate ways, then meet up for a pint afterwards, not today, it's a whole different animal
The level of hatred, racism, and bigotry, is beyond all normal thinking
HH
What's more concerning dilligaf, is at the level the racism, bigotry and hatred is rising currently.
Yes I know it's always been there and would also claim on our behalf most of it stemmed from Ireland as such.
I have no problem saying I totally detest loyalist, and as they use the shithole with sevco scum (SS) for there breeding ground, then in turn I well detest the rancid mob, way beyond football term's.
Many i dare say in Glasgow can keep it on football term's and just that and fair play, but I don't know any hun bastards as such and also hope it remains that way also, as I wouldn't last to long in such company with there rancid views whatsoever.
Now if that makes me a so called racist these days, then a racist I'll have to remain upon my views upon such scum as sevco scum (SS) and there followers

Sadly John, I can only agree with you when you say the pernicious cancer of racism, religious bigotry , and intolerance of many guises is quite openly practiced in modern times. On a personal level, what disappointments me most is the spread of this mindless hatred through working class communities. It is very much a subject close to my heart, and I really could go on about it. However, it's maybe not the time or place to do so. What I will say is ,on a global scale, we have much to be concerned about. Lest We Forget ?

I personally donā€™t get itā€¦he says heā€™s a sports journalist, therefore he should know what the Huns are all aboutā€¦.
It the equivalent of putting yir heed in the lions a mooth, then greetn when it bites it aff
The Huns are the most racist club in the worldā€¦.but he just might be the dumbest ā€œsports journalistā€ in Scotland
Call it outā€¦ā€¦.

If you play tig with snakes eventually one of them will get you.

A sports journalist and he doesn't know what goes on in the bigotdome, but to then think ach it will be better in the pub šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.

Maybe he believed the everyone anyone shite, if so more fool him.

Glad he had the baws to highlight it though, but to even consider going back ffs.

If you play tig with snakes eventually one of them will get you.

A sports journalist and he doesn't know what goes on in the bigotdome, but to then think ach it will be better in the pub šŸ¤”šŸ¤”.

Maybe he believed the everyone anyone shite, if so more fool him.

Glad he had the baws to highlight it though, but to even consider going back ffs.
Aye, must have big baws tae highlight the ā€œnormalā€ hun game day experience, right now thereā€™s a thousand Huns going through every tweet, email, forum post heā€™s every sent, it their usual ā€œset deflector shield's to maxā€ I see heā€™s only a part time ā€œsports journalistā€ and works for Edinburgh council, thousands of hun emails incoming trying to get him sacked, as is the hun norm, when you speak out against the klan šŸ˜”

Back