Bobby Nawaze...please check it out. Edinburgh live

I personally donā€™t get itā€¦he says heā€™s a sports journalist, therefore he should know what the Huns are all aboutā€¦.
It the equivalent of putting yir heed in the lions a mooth, then greetn when it bites it aff
The Huns are the most racist club in the worldā€¦.but he just might be the dumbest ā€œsports journalistā€ in Scotland
Call it outā€¦ā€¦.
He's just like every other journalist in Scotland, ignorant and deaf when it comes to sevco am not buying this he didn't know about there culture the very thing there famous for ,,,,did he forget the statue protectors and what they were spouting verbally .
They don't mind airbrushing it or watering it down as banter that is until they're on the receiving end ,,,then they cry wolf and you then find they have joined the anti Celtic brigade

I donā€™t understand why a black guy would support one of the most racist clubs in Europe. UEFA regularly fine them for racist songs.
I get how ye can become a sevvie through hatefilled parents and childhood brainwashing or being a stupid racist bastard
Why an educated grown man would choose to support them is beyond my comprehension. Has he been going about with earplugs in and a blindfold on?

Their latest defence seems to be the victim isn't a "real" ranjurs fan! Oh aye because racially abusing a non ranjurs fan is far less offensive!

Talking of not real.....their klub, it's deid!
Its amazing how they close ranks wether he's a hard-core banger or a fair weather banger really disnae matter bit it does to themšŸ˜ seen another banger saying we'll how come he never pulled his fone out and filmed these people being racist šŸ¤” I'm not sure it wid be the first thing I thought about in any situation were somebody's being a prick towards mešŸ¤œšŸ‘ŠāœŠšŸš‘

There it is. The Klan unmasked. Poor fella, but now he knows them for what they are.
Yet he'll continue to support them, and in doing so, endorse everything they stand for. Honest ti fuck, why would yi even support them in the first place, fella. Truly mystifying.

Yet he'll continue to support them, and in doing so, endorse everything they stand for. Honest ti fuck, why would yi even support them in the first place, fella. Truly mystifying.
See now a days uve got to be seen to be a moral crusader so although there's a problem among that support he's the brave one who's gonny stick it out for good of society as a whole he single handedly will drag the klan into the new century he's gonny martyr himself for the greatest good...on that bit he's full a shite

Defo, Frank but to be called out just because your a different colour, fucking boils ma piss mate! HH
I wonder TGS how Glen Kamara feels when he looks at this,then we have Defoe who learned all about their history and what the club stood for,this will certainly put him right now about the history of their 10 year old club.
Disgusting this sevco fan had to endure racism taunts from scum who pretend to be football fans..

HH

Its amazing how they close ranks wether he's a hard-core banger or a fair weather banger really disnae matter bit it does to themšŸ˜ seen another banger saying we'll how come he never pulled his fone out and filmed these people being racist šŸ¤” I'm not sure it wid be the first thing I thought about in any situation were somebody's being a prick towards mešŸ¤œšŸ‘ŠāœŠšŸš‘
I have a feeling Cairnsybhoy if the guy had pulled his phone out he would have been buying a new one today ..

I wonder TGS how Glen Kamara feels when he looks at this,then we have Defoe who learned all about their history and what the club stood for,this will certainly put him right now about the history of their 10 year old club.
Disgusting this sevco fan had to endure racism taunts from scum who pretend to be football fans..

HH
Good point GS I'd love to hear what glen Kamaras opinion is on this mater.after all he was racially abused as well that caused a diplomatic incident. Remember all the papers were full of it all the TV channels had it covered sky sports had it on sky news on the hour every hour and rightly so.anyway I'm sitting here waiting and waiting nothing yet but it'll not be long now for the story to blast on to the screens and front pages.

Good point GS I'd love to hear what glen Kamaras opinion is on this mater.after all he was racially abused as well that caused a diplomatic incident. Remember all the papers were full of it all the TV channels had it covered sky sports had it on sky news on the hour every hour and rightly so.anyway I'm sitting here waiting and waiting nothing yet but it'll not be long now for the story to blast on to the screens and front pages.
Right as we speak the DUP press man is lifting the carpet and frantically brushing stuff under it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I donā€™t understand why a black guy would support one of the most racist clubs in Europe. UEFA regularly fine them for racist songs.
I get how ye can become a sevvie through hatefilled parents and childhood brainwashing or being a stupid racist bastard
Why an educated grown man would choose to support them is beyond my comprehension. Has he been going about with earplugs in and a blindfold on?
Throw catholics into that as wellā€¦..brain dead!

Be a long time in waiting imo jinky.
Sent another email to the studio's of sky sports news at
u2us@skysports.com
Highlighting the reaccuring and ongoing issues within that rancid and horrible club and how they continue to turn a blind eye still, which in turn makes there whole "kick it out" campaign nothing but a sham and a farce.
Will there be a follow up story to determine whether this story is true or not? I very much doubt it still

Back