Bobby Nawaze...please check it out. Edinburgh live

Aye, unfortunately racism is becoming part of Scottish culture due to the Britnat Brexit Britain attitude. My grandweans are half Iranian & fir several months were subjected too the most vile racism from some children, it only stopped when I took the law in to my own hands & set about one of the parents with a dog lead. They haven't had any abuse since then, I still pick them up from school & great too see them enjoying their school day now, instead of the 3 of them upset because some kids didn't like their skin colour..

Racist tend too be bully's & there's only one way too deal with them, provoke them in to attempting to hit you & hit them 1st.😂😂😂😂

Aye, unfortunately racism is becoming part of Scottish culture due to the Britnat Brexit Britain attitude. My grandweans are half Iranian & fir several months were subjected too the most vile racism from some children, it only stopped when I took the law in to my own hands & set about one of the parents with a dog lead. They haven't had any abuse since then, I still pick them up from school & great too see them enjoying their school day now, instead of the 3 of them upset because some kids didn't like their skin colour..

Racist tend too be bully's & there's only one way too deal with them, provoke them in to attempting to hit you & hit them 1st.😂😂😂😂
I must admit there is a lot of pleasure to be gained by taking a stick to a racist bully 👍

Back