BOLI BOLINGOLI-MBOMBO

Hopefully he's back up and we keep the world class fullback we have ,KT would be a star in any league ?

The media and others are saying Tierney needs to move to improve his career. A career to me means trophies ten in a row champions league every year .so why move unless you wanted more money. I along with 60000 fans don't think Tierney is motivated by money. Let's believe he will still be here September in pursuit of nine along with our new signings . I'm excited for this season and can't wait to put slippy g back in his box .

The media and others are saying Tierney needs to move to improve his career. A career to me means trophies ten in a row champions league every year .so why move unless you wanted more money. I along with 60000 fans don't think Tierney is motivated by money. Let's believe he will still be here September in pursuit of nine along with our new signings . I'm excited for this season and can't wait to put slippy g back in his box .
Tierney needs to move? I think the Arsenal players need to move if they want to improve their careers since they are winning nothing.

Plus ca change.......To be honest I'll cheer for any player in the hoops. if they wear the jersey then they get my support. I never criticise them for a misplaced pass or a penalty miss or letting in a goal. They play for Celtic. This is the second greatest time to be alive as a Celtic supporter. Enjoy it. We will make history this season. I feel it.

I was ten when we won the big cup and will talk about that when I get back to Scotland next May. It was great to be alive in 1967 and great to be alive in 2019 as we go for 9 and then 10

Members online

Latest posts

Back