BOLI BOLINGOLI-MBOMBO

I know he's not the most popular of Celtic employees but, with all these players signing for millions, is Peter Lawwell ok? It's most unlike him to go nuts with the biscuit tin like this.
Are they sweetening us up for KT leaving? Does he know a heap o shekels is aboot to appear? I feel bad for even thinking that, but think it I did.
I really hope that's not the case.

Last edited:
Why would KT leave when their is a chance history might be made. Could this be PL trying to move the lad on, Michael

Who knows Saul, I hope not. I said the other day that I didn't think KT would go just yet (after the 10 most likely) so I'm just going to enjoy the moment, celebrate us making another good signing and hope when the window closes KT is still pulling on the hoops.

HH mate(y)

Without Boli the loss of KT whether due to injury, suspension or transfer would leave us seriously deficient at Left Back. Now that we have adequate cover at LB it is no longer absolututely essential to retain KT. He moves from the need to have, to the nice to have column. It really comes down to one answer to a simple question. Does KT want to be the Celtic captain who lifts the 10IAR trophy and become immortal? It's either a YES or a NO. Would you rather have 10IAR or retain any player of your choice? I know your answer. 10IAR will make history.

Back