Boo Bhoys

AuldChris

Poor show today but what about the boos at full-time? From my seat in the North Stand they seemed to come from the 'padded seats' *folk who perhaps see 1 or 2 games a year". Get a grip please and don't get me started on the 70 minute brigade who at 5 to 3 are singing YNWA till they walk out!

Yes Chris it was a poor show and we have to blame the manager and the players and the board but what happens when all the other teams play with eight at the back a keeper one midfielder and a striker,one point a game will not be good enough

They take all the credit when the fans cheer them after a win,these fans pay hard earned cash to see entertaining football, why do they wait till the last 10 minuets to stop fucking about at the back they take about 20 passes to get to the half way line.Are there no one now that can take the ball and beat a player only one i see is big Ayer.So are fans not allowed to show disgust just act like robots and cheer all the crap passes when we need fast direct flowing football that I know we can play

They take all the credit when the fans cheer them after a win,these fans pay hard earned cash to see entertaining football, why do they wait till the last 10 minuets to stop fucking about at the back they take about 20 passes to get to the half way line.Are there no one now that can take the ball and beat a player only one i see is big Ayer.So are fans not allowed to show disgust just act like robots and cheer all the crap passes when we need fast direct flowing football that I know we can play

canna win em all.

had enough chances to win match but lacking quality in key moments

it happens a lot when other team sets out to get nil nil and Celtic aren't at peak performance. tried a different system which at least was something.

boring at times

but not worth booing imo

Auldchris I'm not disagreeing with you, you put out a point about booing all I'm saying is if the team is piss they have to take the good with the bad.If I make a mess at my place of work the person that pays me is intitled to have a go at me h h

Silence after a game to me is the perfect show of not been happy if you are not happy, never seeing the effect of booing.
booing to me is you think they aren't trying or you want them binned

was tired looking at times but didn't look like they were not trying.

but I guess if you pay your money to watch it you can boo if you like. personally don't think today was a boo game

I don't disagree with any of yous livie frustrated us all day it was like hiting you'r head off the wall.Big Jock said put 10 dust bins in the penlty box and it will be difficult to score for me today they were the dust bins

Disappointing seeing fans leave early and booing the team. Christ! we deserved to win but sometimes it doesn’t happen and you walk away with a draw but to boo is idiotic, it’s not like we’ve just been beat 0-3. I’ve notice people on this forum mention about not renewing season tickets, fine fuck off and don’t renew! Because if being on the verge of a treble, treble and the run in to a possible 10iar isn’t enough to want to support your club then fuck off as your not a Celtic supporter. I’m Faithful through and through, clearly some of these supposed Celtic fans are best off supporting an over hyped, overpaid, sellout, pish English club! ?

Disappointing seeing fans leave early and booing the team. Christ! we deserved to win but sometimes it doesn’t happen and you walk away with a draw but to boo is idiotic, it’s not like we’ve just been beat 0-3. I’ve notice people on this forum mention about not renewing season tickets, fine fuck off and don’t renew! Because if being on the verge of a treble, treble and the run in to a possible 10iar isn’t enough to want to support your club then fuck off as your not a Celtic supporter. I’m Faithful through and through, clearly some of these supposed Celtic fans are best off supporting an over hyped, overpaid, sellout, pish English club! ?

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Booing Celtic when the teams is a couple of wins from an eighth title in a row. Jeez.

Booing Celtic as they walk off after taking on Livingston in April 2019...

How times have changed.

I remember the boos ringing out in April 1997 when Celtic traipsed off after drawing 0-0 with Raith Rovers.

Only that night, over in Dundee, the Huns had just sealed their corrupt 9 in a row by beating United 1-0.

I'll never forget the feeling of desolation at that final whistle, a sunny spring evening of the darkest foreboding.

Wish I could bottle that and dish it out to today's boo bhoys for a sense of perspective; not even night and day of a difference - more like a separate universe of emotion. Spoiled bastards.

Booing Celtic when the teams is a couple of wins from an eighth title in a row. Jeez.

How times have changed.

I remember the boos ringing out in April 1997 when Celtic traipsed off after drawing 0-0 with Raith Rovers.

Only that night, over in Dundee, the Huns had just sealed their corrupt 9 in a row by beating United 1-0.

I'll never forget the feeling of desolation at that final whistle, a sunny spring evening of the darkest foreboding.

Wish I could bottle that and dish it out to today's boo bhoys for a sense of perspective; not even night and day of a difference - more like a separate universe of emotion. Spoiled bastards.
well said Sandman,been tellin the bhoys and no so much the ghirl's tae calm the phuq doon,ah wiz watchin Celtic pre "Big Jock" and by phuq we were rotten,but the players still gave 100%, are we a spoilt shower now,wi a sense of "entitlement" god feckin forbid!!!!! ah always remember adversity! and ah'll never forget adversity!!!! so come on, get behind the team,win ,lose or draw, those bhoys know the history,get behind them and get them over the line,breaks ma heart(ah've got stents,heart medication!)tae hear so called Celtic fans booin the team COYBIG!

Going for a treble treble and on the verge of making history.. Let's get behind the team. Next season is massive but only if we win 8

How times have changed.

There is a section the Celtic support who demand we win every week, nothing wrong with high expectations but if you can balance that with a healthy dose of realism, then you'll feel much better for it. There are two reasons I think this is happening, the first is a generation who have been spoiled for sometime now, fair enough, it must be hard when you are used to winning on a regular basis and then witness a poor result, but some fans are carrying on like we're going to end up trophyless this season.
Now im not saying everyone who was booing yesterday is under the age of 25, some people like a moan and that's just human nature. As TET said earlier, you pay your money, you can boo your till your hearts content.
Secondly, over the last 20 years I feel the club have been going down the road of treating us like customers instead of fans. I accept this is the modern game and revenues must be raised, but a side effect of that is it's slowly drives a wee wedge between the board and some fans, I got my first season ticket nearly 40 years ago, and back then, the season was long over before you had to get your dough on the table, changed days indeed, I know the demand was much lower back then so that might have something to do with it.
I've never booed my team in my life, defo shook my head in disbelief on many occasions, im In the camp that asks the question, what good does it do? I miss the jungle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back