Bookies suspend bets on weekend match.

Lubos left peg

I've just been told bookies have suspended bets on weekend match. Anyone know if this is true???
If so, does that mean the huns have requested it be postponed due to covid outbreak? Our board CANNOT allow that to happen....we had to play our match on our return from Dubia last season.

I said last night to all the punters to get yir bets oan before the bookies woke up this morning to it, it’s probably been suspended because they know the huns are in for a severe humping, the game WILL GO AHEAD regardless of how many hun players are down with it, or if the can’t field a team it’s a 3-0 forfeit win to us 👍

I said last night to all the punters to get yir bets oan before the bookies woke up this morning to it, it’s probably been suspended because they know the huns are in for a severe humping, the game WILL GO AHEAD regardless of how many hun players are down with it, or if the can’t field a team it’s a 3-0 forfeit win to us 👍

That's if our board push for that. Could be McKays 1st real test. If the SPFL and the hun try to postpone, our board can not allow it to happen

Every other team has had to play games with players isolating. We had 4 players out for the first sevco game last season.
The game will go ahead no matter what. The bookies have suspended betting until they have more information on who is self isolating and if any other players will test positive.

:oops: But sevco have to travel to the far off reaches of never never land ,,,,and they'll be tired ,,,, this must be the first time ever the belfast lab has sent back +tests and they came out and confirmed it
it's either minds games or they want the game moved

they should for everyones safety come out and name the players and all who are shiting it isolating

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops: But sevco have to travel to the far off reaches of never never land ,,,,and they'll tired ,,,,and this must be the first time ever the belfast lab has sent back +tests and they came out and confirmed it
it's either minds games or they want the game moved

they should for everyones safety come out and name the players and all who are shiting it isolating
How many coaches did they use for travelling up to Ross County on Sunday?
Will everyone on the coach have to self isolate?

Don't rule out anything where this mob and the powers that be are concerned. Nothing would surprise....all speculation until we get the facts ...ahem 🙄 Note to ourselves ...let's focus on our game on Thursday and hopefully get through with our players returning safely injury free firstly and covid free as any journey to another country on an aeroplane ar present is fraught with danger as we well know ..long way to go until Sunday with plenty that could still change for us as well.

Just had a look on the wife’s betting apps on her phone, paddy power has suspended betting on the game, and coral has us at an eye watering 21/20 I’m not a betting person, but I believe that means you have to put on £21 to get £20 back I can’t really understand that, can someone explain? 🤣

Just had a look on the wife’s betting apps on her phone, paddy power has suspended betting on the game, and coral has us at an eye watering 21/20 I’m not a betting person, but I believe that means you have to put on £21 to get £20 back I can’t really understand that, can someone explain? 🤣
An no a better either, but that basically means the bookies think weer going to win...bigstyle ;)

Ye get your stake back too. It's like even money, your bet doubles. Ye would get 41 back. Now if the number on the left is way lower, say 1/10. Ye have to bet a tenner to win a pound. So ye would win £11.

Last edited:
I've just been told bookies have suspended bets on weekend match. Anyone know if this is true???
If so, does that mean the huns have requested it be postponed due to covid outbreak? Our board CANNOT allow that to happen....we had to play our match on our return from Dubia last season.
Sky is still showing the odds but Have Celtic as favourites now,sevco match tomorrow pis showing as well

Members online

Latest posts

Back