Boxing Day...Enjoy the day

My Boxing Day evening is made up of Goose island IPA, 16yr old Lagavulin, 10 yr old Aberlour and Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic.
Slainte!!
When I was younger ( just a nipper) whisky was drank from a small glass by my da , uncles , pubs served it in small measure glasses. These days I've noticed that the American influence has seen whisky or whiskey in their case come in big bourbon style glasses that could hold half a pint of liquid. I personally prefer the small glasses that hold about 50ml to the tumbler style glasses that hold about a half pint( just dont tell my family who've bought me lovely crystal whiskey glasses and others but they are large) . Dont get me wrong I'll drink it our the bottle If need be 😋. What do you drink yours from or prefer to salopcelt? do dheagh shlainte

When I was younger ( just a nipper) whisky was drank from a small glass by my da , uncles , pubs served it in small measure glasses. These days I've noticed that the American influence has seen whisky or whiskey in their case come in big bourbon style glasses that could hold half a pint of liquid. I personally prefer the small glasses that hold about 50ml to the tumbler style glasses that hold about a half pint( just dont tell my family who've bought me lovely crystal whiskey glasses and others but they are large) . Dont get me wrong I'll drink it our the bottle If need be 😋. What do you drink yours from or prefer to salopcelt? do dheagh shlainte
A wee bit like yourself Winter I’ll drink it from whatever is handy! 🤣
But generally prefer it out the smaller glasses.

Back