Boxing Day...Enjoy the day

Jesus now she's watching some 30 something London prick and his prickess wife looking for a house in the county, they only have 3 or 4 million to spend! No wonder i drink this pish would give an arse a sore heid! 😾
Saw a bit of that but it's a bit cringy watching folk have such difficulties spending their millions. Some are sick of their London penthouses during lockdown and want to fuck off to the country just when those who have became unemployed due to the pandemic will be lucky to have a roof over their heads. What a world we live in!

Saw a bit of that but it's a bit cringy watching folk have such difficulties spending their millions. Some are sick of their London penthouses during lockdown and want to fuck off to the country just when those who have became unemployed due to the pandemic will be lucky to have a roof over their heads. What a world we live in!
Apparently they all need a "space" to work from home in, hence the need for a house the size of Hampden!
Where's ma fucking chainsaw? 😼

Cannae handle the whisky these days Winter,unless ah've got a cauld then it's a famous grouse wi'a lemsip max,used tae enjoy 12 year old Jura malt,when ah was in Ireland it was Usually Jamesons, Slainthe! 🍺 🥳
Both good whisky and whiskey, reminds me of one time woke up after the night before with astonishingly about 40 ml left in a bottle of the singleton, my other half says " I'll just throw this dregs away" ME " WTF !! are you 🤬 crazy ? I mean who the 🤬 throws away 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 &🤬🤬🤬 eh? Dont you know that is the best medicine for coughs , colds you name it it's a one stop shop like paracetamol ( if you've ever read the back of a packet it's a wonder drug) " And theres nae such thing as '10 year old whisky dregs' 🤬🤬🤬 you have this 🥤 I'll have the 🤬ing dregs grrrr"

Last edited:
Back