Boxing

Hate fighting and haven't started a fight since I was in school. As such I have no interest in boxing, ufc etc. I know some boxers including professionals and to a man they are highly-disciplined gentlemen. Still I consider it too risky a way to earn a living as the latter years of such a great man as Mohammed Ali attest.

Hate fighting and haven't started a fight since I was in school. As such I have no interest in boxing, ufc etc. I know some boxers including professionals and to a man they are highly-disciplined gentlemen. Still I consider it too risky a way to earn a living as the latter years of such a great man as Mohammed Ali attest.
Got to agree, mate...........not much of a fighting man although I can honestly say I've never walked away from a fight.

Ran from a few, right enough

I used to be obsessed with boxing until the ufc came on the scene. I done martial arts for years which I would advise anyone to try as it's not all about fighting.

Members online

Back