Boxing

I watched the whole fight, knew the English guy had won, saw them celebrating in the ring. No need to wait for official score card the English dude didna just win he won at canter. Totally shocked to read on here Taylor won.
Is Taylor of the sevco persuasion? Were Madden, Beaton and Dallas the 3 refs?
A fuckin joke, that English dude just got SFA’d right up!!!!

Last edited:
I watched the whole fight, knew the English guy had won, saw them celebrating in the ring. No need to wait for official score card the English dude didna just win he won at canter. Totally shocked to read on here Taylor won.
Is Taylor of the sevco persuasion? We’re Madden, Beaton and Dallas the 3 refs?
No but hes got one of the most powerful guys in boxing as his promoter ..either they judges have cataracts or they were payed off.

Is Taylor of the sevco persuasion? We’re Madden, Beaton and Dallas the 3 refs?

I was the same mate. Told the missus that I didn't want to watch the English guy get the belts...I wanted to watch MOtD....she made me watch to rub it in....telling me England are better than Scotland at all sports!!! I was shocked when they announced Taylor. Didn't even celebrate and mock the missus. Absolute joke.

I was the same mate. Told the missus that I didn't want to watch the English guy get the belts...I wanted to watch MOtD....she made me watch to rub it in....telling me England are better than Scotland at all sports!!! I was shocked when they announced Taylor. Didn't even celebrate and mock the missus. Absolute joke.
You should have bounced up and said look Taylors just fucked yous like Diego did in 86 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate fighting and haven't started a fight since I was in school. As such I have no interest in boxing, ufc etc. I know some boxers including professionals and to a man they are highly-disciplined gentlemen. Still I consider it too risky a way to earn a living as the latter years of such a great man as Mohammed Ali attest.
Come from a family of boxers
Growing up, my Dad gave me some words of wisdom
"If you think someone's going to hit you...hit him back...first"
Had a few pugilistic skirmishes in my formative youth, but couldn't fight sleep now
Words to live by though...

boxing-sport-never-underestimate-an-old-man-with-boxing-gloves-haselshirt.jpg

The world watching and boxing goes back to the bad old days being generous cud maybe give josh 4 rounds cause he's one of us but he was no where near winning that fight he canny keep killing himself to make weight where as young catterall is in his prime at his natural weight it was his time and he was robbed on world television something ive not seen since I was a kid sad day for boxing☹

Can results be appealed in boxing?? What's Nimmo-Smith upto these days??
Apparently Taylor will move up the weights coz he struggled to make this fight so no chance of rematch!!however they would probably give the young guy the belts??that way it saves face all round??wid only be giving the young dude what he deserved🤷‍♂️....this is just my opinion before the rest of the noise get oot their beds an have a go🥊🥊

Hate fighting and haven't started a fight since I was in school. As such I have no interest in boxing, ufc etc. I know some boxers including professionals and to a man they are highly-disciplined gentlemen. Still I consider it too risky a way to earn a living as the latter years of such a great man as Mohammed Ali attest.
Mate I'v tried to make sense of Justice for Noah without success.
Can you please tell what its about.
As I have found you to have a similar social justice conscience like myself.
I don't have a twitter account.

Apparently Taylor will move up the weights coz he struggled to make this fight so no chance of rematch!!however they would probably give the young guy the belts??that way it saves face all round??wid only be giving the young dude what he deserved🤷‍♂️....this is just my opinion before the rest of the noise get oot their beds an have a go🥊🥊
Catterall landed 166 to 85 punches and was given the verdict by 3 rounds by one ref
the worst decision I can remember for a while
You can’t blame Taylor for the result
As a fellow Scotsman I always supported him in a big way but his mouth and attitude put me right off him all week in build up
When I saw the weigh in pre fight first thing I said to my old bhoy was Taylor looked gaunt
There’s no way he’ll give a rematch, he’s too clever
You have to feel for that lad, undefeated in 26 and that’s the manner of the first loss on his record
Still livid myself

Back