BOYATA off to Germany

On celts are here forum !going to Hertha Berlin!should have taken £9 mil offered by Fulham, slipped up there surely?????hh
yeah but apparently board are money grabbers and don't back the manager.

I would have taken the cash back in summer but really probably would not have been able to replace with a player with his pedigree for 9m and would probably struggled to pay the wages of someone available who was better same quality as Boyata.

Also I suspect Rodgers wanted him rather than others at club as starting first team.

money lost especially with his sore back shenanigans. poor choice by Rodgers again. His cover for that possibility with Compper and Hendry turned out to be poor decisions as well. in fact everybody he brought in even loans at that invincible xmas break turned out to be money big money wasted on dross.

He can go with thanks. Our defence was terrible at the start of the season DB steadied the ship after spitting his dummy oot, but we dont know what promises made to him that were broken. We do know BR is not a man of his word.
If I had my way I'd do away with transfer fees altogether, all players sign a contract and stick to it, at the end, sign another or leave.

He can go with thanks. Our defence was terrible at the start of the season DB steadied the ship after spitting his dummy oot, but we dont know what promises made to him that were broken. We do know BR is not a man of his word.
If I had my way I'd do away with transfer fees altogether, all players sign a contract and stick to it, at the end, sign another or leave.

Would be end of football as we know it, bosman part 2 on steroids.

would be stuck with really bad players till contract dies.

bosman killed small clubs from getting fee from all their hard work.
no fee at all would kill all clubs motivation to add value since rich clubs just offer more wages

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who thinks this, but I thought after the first of the year and into 2019 Boyata had played some pretty solid defence. I don't know what goes on between his ears, but I think he had potential. Good luck to him in Germany.

Would be end of football as we know it, bosman part 2 on steroids.

would be stuck with really bad players till contract dies.

bosman killed small clubs from getting fee from all their hard work.
no fee at all would kill all clubs motivation to add value since rich clubs just offer more wages
They already offer more wages.

They already offer more wages.
yeah but if they want player with contract they need to pay big money if the player is quality.

and if no fee they can offer even higher wages which would just make game even more slanted in favour of richest clubs

it would just be robot predictable, its already been that way since bosman to an extent but it would be even worse.

there would be no way smaller clubs could ever make any money to grow club. all their hard work developing players would have zero return

Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who thinks this, but I thought after the first of the year and into 2019 Boyata had played some pretty solid defence. I don't know what goes on between his ears, but I think he had potential. Good luck to him in Germany.
BR held onto him so no money for him. Big ayer will take the berth created, just need to know if its Benkovic extended or Joso/Hendry. Soon find out summer break coming.

Back