Boyata should never wear the hoops again ?

CelticForever

Not only is he a liability as a player; not only does he Shite himself when he’s closed down; not only can he not pass the ball, but I don’t care what his injury was, to walk off the pitch against they c@nts and leave us a man down is arrogant, selfish and gutless.
Get him tae f@ck once an for all.
Oh, and I have proper “man love” for big Ajer. He’s gonnae be a legend ???

Not only is he a liability as a player; not only does he Shite himself when he’s closed down; not only can he not pass the ball, but I don’t care what his injury was, to walk off the pitch against they c@nts and leave us a man down is arrogant, selfish and gutless.
Does the same apply to KT, who also crawled off the pitch and didnt seem to be limping half as bad as Boyata? You saw from the tv replay the moment he overstretched and his Hammie went give the guy a break, he's been great all season imho.

To be fair, he did look as if he did his hammy but he's not a Celtic man. Get rid asap.

I have proper feminine love for big Kris, he's my new hero. ?
Don’t care whether it’s his hammy or
Does the same apply to KT, who also crawled off the pitch and didnt seem to be limping half as bad as Boyata? You saw from the tv replay the moment he overstretched and his Hammie went give the guy a break, he's been great all season imho.
Not for me Brimcbhoy; I don’t rate him at all- he cost us that goal today by switching off AGAIN. As for KT, ffs mate, if you’re any kind of fan you should know better than to compare his commitment to that of Boyata

Couldn't agree more with your post he's pish n thats me being nice btw.

spot on shd hav sold him in jan window pretty much big effe with athro mistakes were always ther an showed by his walk off hes a self serving cunt !HH

Not for me Brimcbhoy; I don’t rate him at all- he cost us that goal today by switching off AGAIN. As for KT, ffs mate, if you’re any kind of fan you should know better than to compare his commitment to that of Boyata
I was comparing injuries, not commitment. I just don't see how you could expect him to go on if he couldn't run. If he stayed on the pitch there is a danger he would have played all their players onside if he was on his feet. He was near the goal line so he went off, it was the sensible thing to do.

Agree he’s on his way, and would rather Simo got a run him and Ajer as they’re staying put
Could be a really good pair always liked Simo
Just ask Windy Miller he took off. No point in playing Benkovic as he’s not hear next year play the guys that want to be hear.

HH ☘️
Liked big Simo at the start but hink he can be a bit reckless but that Miller tackle was a peach ?

Huge Celtic win today and players getting slaughtered!..Enjoy the victory and enjoy it..Boyata in my opinion has been a good player for Celtic despite saying he's leaving in the Summer.He has showed his loyalty to the club by finishing his contract with us.
In fairness to Boyata , at their goal , I think it showed he was carrying an injury , Lustig should have dealt with it ... . but whose decision was it for him to play , his or the manager?

Members online

Latest posts

Back