Boyata should never wear the hoops again ?

In fairness to Boyata , at their goal , I think it showed he was carrying an injury , Lustig should have dealt with it ... . but whose decision was it for him to play , his or the manager?
In fairness to Boyata , at their goal , I think it showed he was carrying an injury , Lustig should have dealt with it ... . but whose decision was it for him to play , his or the manager?
He was fit when the game started so it was bad luck he's picked up an injury.

He was fit when the game started so it was bad luck he's picked up an injury.
Not disagreeing with you , but it’s the fitness levels required for the contest today , being 80% fit might see him through in a less intense match . Also considering the other injuries we have , Ntcham coming back , Tierney a risk , Plus others . We definitely do not have our problems to seek on the injury front this season .

Yep noticed that at the time and if you watched the highlights, Lustig looks like he was half scared of bringing the banjo boy down, a toe in when it should have been his foot.

He was not the only one in too much of that second half! a few went into 50/50's not as committed as needs be, whether they thought the game won and were trying to be careful or bottling a little?
Less forgivable a few near got caught out on the ball when being pressed, notably Boyata, but again not the only one, think Broony got caught a couple of times, a concern and one that was there before Lenny.
Needs to stop as that non-committal and lax style was the main problem with Rodgers side when they zombies with the aid of a bent ref day dreamed of beating humans.

Celtic shirt on = 90 mins of 100% nothing less acceptable

Our midfield requires a new and another Broony type, Ntcham is too hot or cold and his passing is so often rushed and ineffective, we need a Broony type who can put a foot on the ball and turn what ever way and can control the game.

Bit like Mick McCarthy with Ireland exact same players as MON's shyte last few games, yet Mick had them pressing in the opponents third for 90 mins, imposing their game.

Celtic will get there with Lenny as likely as anyone else, his first seasons transfers when given some support nothing in comparison to Rodgers were overall v good.

2010 -11.JPG
Total spend: £10.2 million

Total sales transferred out same period: £15.9 million

Last edited:
Your fuckin right a big fanny nae heart and I remember AEK game if nae other cunt diz a fuckin ride get tae fuck remember this tae some poor cunt who paid tae go tae greece??? well I fuckin dae nae heart just a big fanny who will get found out

I blame the manager. He started Tierney ntcham boyata lustig all carrying injuries. In a match of that magnitude, that's ridiculous. His substitutes were brutal. He took off Hayes because he was on a yellow and put on Sinclair who was fuckin useless. He put on rogic who was coming back from months out who was also fuckin useless. Fuckin brutal decision making from Lennon.
I wasn't sure if I wanted Lennon to get the job permanently or not. After today, he's made my mind up for me!

Don't rate Boyata at all, his uncanny ability to lose concentration and get the ball caught under his feet at the most inopportune of moments makes him a constant worry at the back and a liability we can't afford but I can't and won't criticise the guy for going off after doing his hamstring.

I would have been raging if he'd tried to play on and ended up costing us the game, him going off was the only option.

Ok tin hat on
After AEK fiasco then i was in the gtf gang ,but when the snake kept picking him he did put in some good performances when others (yeah u jozo) have been workshy basas and wouldn't put themselves forward

He's burnt his bridges ,he's our bombscare and he will be gone
today he was found wanting in the first 3 minutes , at the goal yep he was to blame but that should also be shared by Lustiq

we actually played better when he walked off ,says it all really

BR really fkd us big time leaving us with no defenders ,if it is bombscares hamstring then we have jozo and hendry to choose from

maybe we better just keep playing with 10 men

Yep noticed that at the time and if you watched the highlights, Lustig looks like he was half scared of bringing the banjo boy down, a toe in when it should have been his foot.

He was not the only one in too much of that second half, a few went into 50/50's not as committed as needs be, whether they thought the game won and were trying to be careful or bottling a little?
And even less forgivable a few near got caught out when on the ball when being pressed, notably Boyata, but again not the only one, think Broony got caught a couple of times, a concern and one that was there before Lenny.
Needs to stop as that non-committal and lax style was the main problem with Rodgers side when they zombies with the aid of a bent ref day dreamed of beaten humans.
90 mins 100% nothing less.

Our midfield requires a new and another Broony type, Ntcham is too hot or cold and his passing is so often rushed and ineffective, we need a Broony type who can put a foot on the ball and turn what ever way and can control the game.

Bit like Mick McCarthy with Ireland exact same players as MON's shyte last few games, yet Mick had them pressing in the opponents third for 90 mins, imposing their game.

Celtic will get there with Lenny as likely as anyone else, his first seasons transfers when given some support nothing in comparison to Rodgers were v good.

View attachment 2129
Total spend: £10.2 million

Total sales transferred out same period: £15.9 million
Ok tin hat on
After AEK fiasco then i was in the gtf gang ,but when the snake kept picking him he did put in some good performances when others (yeah u jozo) have been workshy basas and wouldn't put themselves forward

He's burnt his bridges ,he's our bombscare and he will be gone
today he was found wanting in the first 3 minutes , at the goal yep he was to blame but that should also be shared by Lustiq

we actually played better when he walked off ,says it all really

BR really fkd us big time leaving us with no defenders ,if it is bombscares hamstring then we have jozo and hendry to choose from

maybe we better just keep playing with 10 men
witt??tin hat on am gony give u it stinkin ??

Don’t care whether it’s his hammy or

Not for me Brimcbhoy; I don’t rate him at all- he cost us that goal today by switching off AGAIN. As for KT, ffs mate, if you’re any kind of fan you should know better than to compare his commitment to that of Boyata

'Don't care if it's his hammy' I take it you still have a year or two before you finish medical school and become a Doctor.

Look as if he was carrying an injury in the pre match warm-up was daughter who also noticed he went up the tunnel early.

Personally he should have been punted when he had the fake injury at the start of the season.
Looking back now at what happened at the start of the season, it was all caused by the fake promises from fake Rodgers. Boyata knew rodgers was fuckin off, that's why he behaved the way he did. I'm not making excuses for him, I don't rate him either and won't miss him when he fucks off. I just think there was a lot of shit going on behind the scenes at the start of the season.

2nd 45min today is down to Lennon and his wacko descisions,only because we won does he get a get out of jail free card,if this team selection is going to be the norm?were fucked!!when mad dog gets sent off we then have no need for four defenders,a braver manager would have pushed on Burke or Weah take any one of the four off,,am beginning to see Lenny like mcleish been to long away from pressure management??before anyone says Hibs??a mean class team,,hate to say it but Rodgers would have buried that shower a shite the day.

2nd 45min today is down to Lennon and his wacko descisions,only because we won does he get a get out of jail free card,if this team selection is going to be the norm?were fucked!!when mad dog gets sent off we then have no need for four defenders,a braver manager would have pushed on Burke or Weah take any one of the four off,,am beginning to see Lenny like mcleish been to long away from pressure management??before anyone says Hibs??a mean class team,,hate to say it but Rodgers would have buried that shower a shite the day.

Agree with you, E, apart from the Brendan Rodgers bit.

You no think Rodgers would have pumped that guff today??even way a extra body??????

I suppose anyone who picked the fittest team and made the correct subs would have meant us skelping the filth but Rodgers got it all wrong in the last game and admitted it so I'm not sure he wouldn't have fiddled and farted about with the team selection and positions again.

I suppose anyone who picked the fittest team and made the correct subs would have meant us skelping the filth but Rodgers got it all wrong in the last game and admitted it so I'm not sure he wouldn't have fiddled and farted about with the team selection and positions again.
Good point,a go back to the game at Ibrox when sumo got sent off most people thot myself included bring a defender on? Instead he brings French Eddie on wins the game!!

Lennon has only seen what he has at his disposal in training and some in games, but he has not monitored them the way he would have had been in charge all along. I believe he will soon know his trusted players, his mercenaries and his skillful players, we still have players to come in who are out on loan, these players should not be forgotten as thats how we got the best out of Christie and McGregor. We now can afford to play with swagger we have a lead that would take some cutting away at and we have the added bonus of St Mirren and then livingston. Our next mission is get the team sortted for the Semi final, was suprised no Bitton, maybe we though the game may have been frantic, Bitton can control games when we play with flair rather than been dragged into battles.
Huns now wanting just 10 Million for moreorless.
cracked crst.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back