BREAKING NEW!!!!

Lubos left peg

Well its finally happened. A player has stepped up to finally release the stranglehold that Messi and Ronaldo have had over world football.
It looked like these two scoring machines where going to go on dominating the sports scoring charts forever but no more. A player has taking on the challenge that no one seemed to be able to and won.
Many have tried. Neymar looked most likely. Young Mbappe could one day be the man to take over the mantle of the G.O.A.T.
But we needed someone in the here and now. Well boys and girls we have our man, and from a club in little old scotland would you believe.
At 8 o'clock tonight, the all time goals record was smashed. Today I feel blessed to have the honour and pleasure of typing his name, to say I was there. I've enjoyed every second of every goal I've watched him smash into the net. We'll miss him when hes gone and believe me he will be gone soon. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern take your pick. He will certainly be able to chose any one of these football mega clubs. Hes to good for our league, for the racist fans who pollute it.
For you who dont know his name, maybe you've been living under a rock, I'll spell it out for you. M.O.R.E.L.O.S. My fingers actually trembled.
Tonight at the hummel training centre, hours after everyone had left to go home. I watched him smash in his 1282 goal, surpassing the mighty pele. For 6 hours I've sat here in complete ecstasy watching strike after strike after strike hit the empty goal. Every ripple of the net tingling through my body.
After that final, record breaking goal fizzed over the line, we embraced for the best 37 seconds of my life.
What a man, legend and true great of the sport.

Reporter
Neil Cameron

The rangers spending Β£7million for Kent (to be paid in 7million installments) was I believe nothing more than an attempt to try and drive the price up for mad dug. Who thinks he'll go in january and for how much? I think there's a strong chance that he will go in January if a club like Brighton west Brom perhaps a European club offer 7-9 million how can they refuse that? The only way they will refuse it is because they are throwing everything they dont have at stopping us, it doesn't end at that though because it wouldnt surprise me if say palace (crystal not Buckingham) offer 8 million and they say no I would not be surprised in the slightest if mad dug slaps in a transfer request "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" style how sweet would that be πŸ˜›

Back