BREAKING NEW!!!!

Think the 7 in front of the 5 is a typo they're terrible at that and do it all the time like going for 55 when really its 5
They are very seriously off their heads! This is beyond wishful thinking or bigging up their club & players. They really do believe this tripe!

This is a player who was red carded five times last season but yet got away with at least a dozen other absolute thuggish assaults when any other player would have been sent off, yet they believe their skint club (or is that holding club - I never can tell) would turn down £50m+!

It is all the work of Celtic led media desperate to chase Morelos out of Scotland so we have a chance of winning the league. Oh my phuquing sides! 😂

They are very seriously off their heads! This is beyond wishful thinking or bigging up their club & players. They really do believe this tripe!

This is a player who was red carded five times last season but yet got away with at least a dozen other absolute thuggish assaults when any other player would have been sent off, yet they believe their skint club (or is that holding club - I never can tell) would turn down £50m+!

It is all the work of Celtic led media desperate to chase Morelos out of Scotland so we have a chance of winning the league. Oh my phuquing sides! 😂
Aye were terrified of kris boyd #2 although boyd eventually got his 1 goal mad dug is a serial loser and his agents would be laughed out the room , if however he was banging in Hatricks against us then he could be worth decent money perhaps 10 -12mill and thats because of his terrible temperament

Some Deludamol Plus ➕ must be going cheap just now. 😂 😂 😂
Naw, Shammy........it's worse than that!

They've all been ventilating at Thai Tim's shed in Paisley and have become intoxicated on all that methane and undistilled mentalness he's been brewing.

It leads to all manner of outlandish and bizarro world claims: flat earth, reptilians, 75 squillion for what's it all about, Alfie?

Feckin landfill site of broken dreams and insanity.

And somebody please explain to them what a "buy out clause" is...........

Also though the rangers are only kidding their own supporters on (the ones with brain cells) not many granted know this is nonsense. Sure hes done well in Scotland and the europa but that's euro div 2 and it's only really once clubs reach the last 32 does the level really change although we had a champions league group in the europa this season. I'm also amazed at the jubilation of drawing braga 2011 finalists because they are 9th in their league. Maybe someone would do well to remind them braga topped their group ahead of wolves a club they wanted to avoid. All this because they drew with porto over there and beat them here but Porto got their act together eventually winning that group. You look at us and lenny is saying Copenhagen are a champions league side dropped out at final play off same as us. Both clubs have seen the draw be kinder to Celtic especially than for a long time. Fact is that there are no poor sides at this level in either tournaments. So celebrating before a balls been kicked in anger Is over confidence bordering on arrogance

Even the so called "cleaned up act" that he is supposed to be would still be a liability in league with proper referees. He has not cleaned up his act at all as the cup final and Motherwell showed. In a league with VAR and non bigoted refs I think he would be a risk too far. I will be surprised if an EPL club signs him. Would the English FA even give him a work permit? He does not meet any of the criteria. I think they have proper drug tests in England too.

Even the so called "cleaned up act" that he is supposed to be would still be a liability in league with proper referees. He has not cleaned up his act at all as the cup final and Motherwell showed. In a league with VAR and non bigoted refs I think he would be a risk too far. I will be surprised if an EPL club signs him. Would the English FA even give him a work permit? He does not meet any of the criteria. I think they have proper drug tests in England too.
Yeah, but do they have 'dug testing', because that is one rabid wee bullshit terrier!

Back