Brendan has accepted Leicester job.

Let’s face it ,we where all caught out by this, I mentioned yesterday,like many on here and other Celtic forums,that it was fake news, well it certainly was NOT,am unhappy how it was done! but am not tearing the hair out of my head,annoyed at the BR ,am a Celtic man to the core, my dream job,be honest bud,was until the tills jingled,don’t blame him for that, but be honest,hh

TBH I wanted him gone at the end of the season, his failings becoming more and more evident as time goes on. I was up the road a couple of weeks ago getting called a ? for saying that, probably by the same people who want him dead noo ?. No plan B. Couldn't pick his nose in the transfer market. An absolute fuckin zoomer in Europe. At least he wont have that worry next season. His timing is abysmal though, aff wi the first hoor that showed him her fanny

Know what you mean M,it’s done ,let’s get on with it,still have the Celtic will and determination,Sunday proved that, we will batter on and upward,flash news from sky seems to suggest new appointment imminent,if Lenny am ok with that ,hh

We’re too pal and we’re going nowhere.

There will be those that will try and capitalise on this but they need any advantage going.

We earn our creds the hard way Ray with no help required from anyone.

Our team will ensure our cup is brimming.

HH to the positivity Ray ??

TBH I wanted him gone at the end of the season, his failings becoming more and more evident as time goes on. I was up the road a couple of weeks ago getting called a ? for saying that, probably by the same people who want him dead noo ?. No plan B. Couldn't pick his nose in the transfer market. An absolute fuckin zoomer in Europe. At least he wont have that worry next season. His timing is abysmal though, aff wi the first hoor that showed him her fanny
To be fair a woulda patched his wife for that new bita stuff aswell ?

We’re too pal and we’re going nowhere.

There will be those that will try and capitalise on this but they need any advantage going.

We earn our creds the hard way Ray with no help required from anyone.

Our team will ensure our cup is brimming.

HH to the positivity Ray ??
As someone said on Twitter we maybe getting all sorts of snash off the zombies - we might have lost a manager- they lost a club HH

Back