Brendan Rodgers post match comments!

Glesga Gub

After listening to BR last night and his comments regarding the ref do you think he was having a subtle dig at the manager of the Govan Galacticos??The world and his wife can see we were piss poor,more solid at the back but hard to play through and round a parked bus. St mirren were more of a threat 11 v 11, the correct sending off should have seen them come out more ,but in truth we looked more dangerous with no end product. BR will be aware of our sides shortcomings(hopefully),just my first reaction was him subtly ripping the pish out of the Scouse Mourinho

Brendan was looking for excuses. The Support knew what young Dallas would do and we had no surprise. However, Brendan cannot be fooled about the performance. We didn't work hard and were too slow in the build up. We were aimless. This is not the first time we have played like that. How many more of these performances can we have before we are in danger of not winning the League. Brendan has 33 players in his squad he needs to motivate the team as they don't seem to be up for it

As worrying as the performance.

I've been waiting on him calling out referees for ages, nothing said about Beaton at Tynecastle, every week some hatchet man tries to end Tierney's career and not a word is said.

If he had agreed with the red card last night and slaughtered Dallas while highlighting some decisions he would have been on a winner.

Commenting on Ntcham ordering off was a bad misjudgement, there was plenty elsewhere to pile the pressure onto the SFA and their men in black.

Seein what a shambles the refereeing and disciplinary process has been over the pd few weeks maybe he feels like he might as well pile in on the refs since it’s open season - u never know we might win any appeal...

Having said that I do think Ntcham deserved it - but there were some poor decisions in the 2nd half particularly browns booking

Reactions: TET
The reckless tackles aimed at KT each week are shameful.
He is one of the best talents in Scotland at the moment and gets
no protection.
No surprise that it is never mentioned in the Media,although agree that
BR has had opportunities to call out the refs on the allowed tackles his
team receive.
Strange that he chose that incident to speak out.

Seein what a shambles the refereeing and disciplinary process has been over the pd few weeks maybe he feels like he might as well pile in on the refs since it’s open season - u never know we might win any appeal...
Or maybe play that "Joker" when the fix deprives us of say...Broony. HH

Naw sorry Brendan this one's on you.
Ajer as a right wing back? Am missing something here couldn't fathom his set up sorry. Feckin woeful pains me to say it. HH

Back