The Ghirls

Got tkts for today went with my daughter and grandson. The women when I have seen them usually are better than they showed today, don't know if it was the best or nerves as well as plenty of neighbouring by Hibs but I did say to my daughter that a 1-0 was enough and if it was late on all the better to do to the hun women what they allowed Glasgow to do last year so all ended well. A case of celebrating 2 title wins in 2 days.

Got tkts for today went with my daughter and grandson. The women when I have seen them usually are better than they showed today, don't know if it was the best or nerves as well as plenty of neighbouring by Hibs but I did say to my daughter that a 1-0 was enough and if it was late on all the better to do to the hun women what they allowed Glasgow to do last year so all ended well. A case of celebrating 2 title wins in 2 days.
Good stuff dmac 🍀
I'll admit I don't have a great deal of interest in the women's game beyond Celtic winning.
Still , it's good to see the game is growing quickly here. Its not quite at the stage where it once was when 30,000 attendances were commonplace but its still relatively new.
Slightly disappointed that the attendance was 7,000 ( if I heard right) as that's been doubled last season but that's no small attendance and bigger than some spfl attendances.
I think you're correct that nerves played a part today but come the end , it's Celtic who've set yet another record , first men's and womens side to win the title in the same season. I really feared losing Alonso would be Celtic's downfall so for sadiku to win it is a remarkable achievement and one worthy of any of Celtic firsts HH

Back