Brilliant, Niall J!

Let's call Jabba out at every piece of fake news,deflection, lies and downright attempts at stirring the hatred pot, and the boot gettin stuck into us from every section of ,not just SMSM, but now Sky have joined in! the board acted today, but would they have,if it was'nt for the Alicantebhoys blowing the translation out of the water,personally, i have my doubt's,
this board have never defended us before, Jesus, there's more chance of them punishing our own fans, oh, wait a minute!!!!!!!,so now bhoys and ghirls, no more shrugging the shoulders, waiting on the board stepping up,let's do what we the fan's have always done, fight to defend our good name, if the morelos interview was indeed a wake up call for our board good! maybe they'll now wake up to the fact, we're not going to take it any phuqin' more!!!!!!! 🍺

I wonder if when Jabba fills in a form and it asks his profession, does he write LIAR.

He did on his application to CW for his job as PR man.

6 JAN 2012 11.43
Hi Craig, haven’t been sacked, haven’t resigned despite all the rumours. However, I’m almost certain I can get out within weeks if I insist. Do you want to talk? JT

6 JAN 2012 16.07

Hi Jim, I’m back in Glasgow next Friday. Let’s meet up then and discuss. C.W

Let's call Jabba out at every piece of fake news,deflection, lies and downright attempts at stirring the hatred pot, and the boot gettin stuck into us from every section of ,not just SMSM, but now Sky have joined in! the board acted today, but would they have,if it was'nt for the Alicantebhoys blowing the translation out of the water,personally, i have my doubt's,
this board have never defended us before, Jesus, there's more chance of them punishing our own fans, oh, wait a minute!!!!!!!,so now bhoys and ghirls, no more shrugging the shoulders, waiting on the board stepping up,let's do what we the fan's have always done, fight to defend our good name, if the morelos interview was indeed a wake up call for our board good! maybe they'll now wake up to the fact, we're not going to take it any phuqin' more!!!!!!! 🍺
Well said MD!

He did on his application to CW for his job as PR man.

6 JAN 2012 11.43
Hi Craig, haven’t been sacked, haven’t resigned despite all the rumours. However, I’m almost certain I can get out within weeks if I insist. Do you want to talk? JT

6 JAN 2012 16.07

Hi Jim, I’m back in Glasgow next Friday. Let’s meet up then and discuss. C.W
Wouldn't trsu him to wash the motor

😁 pure quality niall , excellent post MD haha the bread man looks like his da's just caught him smoking oot the back aged 12 (aw naw !! Wit ima gony dae noo😟 ) and Victor Meldrew hisnae got a look in versus Traynor when it comes to the grumpy auld moaning git character 🤣🤣👍

The board did not act Michael until after the daily ranger published their translation of the sky tv interview which was at 15.36.
The Celtic board then made a statement at 16.56. 1 hour and 20 minutes later,,do we have to wait on other sources coming to our aid before we attempt to defend ourselves...or do we keep turning the other cheek..
These are not the actions of the CEO of one of the greatest clubs in world football,these are the actions of a coward
Do the right thing Lawwell..

HH.

Will Traynor be out on his ear if Hibs win tonight. The crisis with Moreloss is of Traynor's making by allowing him through his media outlets to be viewed as a victim, it has backfired and other clubs watching are not liking the real Moreloss when not kept in check. This is the Karma coming home to roost, you create a monster you pay in the long run for the damage it creates, Moreloss value has plummeted rapidly and there is no queue of suitors, nice one JT.

Last edited:
When Celtic were struggling badly there were two prominent newspaper executive types in Glasgow, Jack Irvine and Steve Sampson. They joined up with David Murray to launch their own Sunday newspaper The Sunday Scot. The first edition gave away free mince.

As I said, Celtic were struggling on and off the park. The old board were under pressure from the bank and needed to find £1m. Stuart Slater was sold for £750k and the balance was found by selling the Celtic View to Sampson, who was for course funded by you know who.

When Fergus came in and found out about this he threatened to stop cooperation with The Celtic View unless ownership was returned. A deal was struck where Sampson - through his company First Press Publishing (later bought by Daily Record) published the title for a period of years (alongside the Rangers News, wonder how they got that account?)...

While First Press Publishing is no more the connection with the Daily Record remains and one of their sister companies still publishes the Celtic View as a publishing partner with the club.

The Rangers News was closed down by Craig Whyte.

And of course Celtic currently have an ex-Daily Record man on the board.

When Celtic were struggling badly there were two prominent newspaper executive types in Glasgow, Jack Irvine and Steve Sampson. They joined up with David Murray to launch their own Sunday newspaper The Sunday Scot. The first edition gave away free mince.

As I said, Celtic were struggling on and off the park. The old board were under pressure from the bank and needed to find £1m. Stuart Slater was sold for £750k and the balance was found by selling the Celtic View to Sampson, who was for course funded by you know who.

When Fergus came in and found out about this he threatened to stop cooperation with The Celtic View unless ownership was returned. A deal was struck where Sampson - through his company First Press Publishing (later bought by Daily Record) published the title for a period of years (alongside the Rangers News, wonder how they got that account?)...

While First Press Publishing is no more the connection with the Daily Record remains and one of their sister companies still publishes the Celtic View as a publishing partner with the club.

The Rangers News was closed down by Craig Whyte.

And of course Celtic currently have an ex-Daily Record man on the board.
Whats your thoughts on this clip from last nights Rangers Radio around 40 secs in?

The board certainly don't have my confidence regarding following it through with their "statement". Res 12? Too many others to mention. Not buyin it guys.

That Rangers Radio sounds like Harthill Hillbillies at the Larkhall Lobotomy masonic club :poop: 100% Shameful.

I recall Michael Kelly calling that piece of filth Traynor out on radio. Gave you an immediate insight into this scum bag. I was really pleased that Michael Kelly had the balls to call him out and Jabba's veil slipped with retorts to MK like "You and your kind". He is a sectarian scum bag with no interest in racism. He is the wort kind of sectarian individual because he pretended for years he did not support Rangers and everything he works towards is underhand and scheming. Lets win this League HH

Back