Bring back Victor

26+6=1

Victor Wanyama is apparently subject of transfer negoatiations between Spurs and Bruges; £11 million reported. Quotes attributed to Spurs manager aren't complimentary.
"You always need to show that you are there and deserve (to be there).

"In the case of Victor, he suffered an injury and another player stepped up and took his place. We are in a team, we are not a charity.

"Victor is a very important player and, for different circumstances, went backwards.

“That is the evolution of football and things like that happen naturally at all clubs."

Sounds like Victor wasn't happy at Tottenham; wasn't on their vibe. He was on the Celtic vibe in Glasgow and I don't think he'd be at CP long before he'd be back on it. He's 28 so the natural replacement for Broonie and can play CB. The board has the money. You could actually compete in the EL with a tuned in Wanyama on the field.

I'd love Big Vic back but we won't spend that amount of money. Not only is he the perfect Broony replacement, but for many games they would be a hell of a double act when we need to fight for our lives. I think he'd come back too if the package was right, but as I said I don't see it happening.

He would maybe take more club-favourable conditions to come to Celtic than to go to Bruges. He's already rich. At this stage of his career he's possibly thinking about legacy. Come to Celtic and be part of history or got to Bruges and see the canals.

I would have more chance of this lot knocking ma door an tellin me there gagging for it

Chrissy Teigen
Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Gisele Bundchen:
Cara Delevingne:
Gigi Hadid:
Joan Smalls:
Bella Hadid:

Than we have have of ever gettin Victor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but you can still dream

I would have more chance of this lot knocking ma door an tellin me there gagging for it

Chrissy Teigen
Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Gisele Bundchen:
Cara Delevingne:
Gigi Hadid:
Joan Smalls:
Bella Hadid:

Than we have have of ever gettin Victor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:but you can still dream
They gave £7 million for Jullien, 2 years younger and a relatively unknown commodity. If they can take a 7 mill gamble like that they can raise the stakes for known quality.

Victor Wanyama is apparently subject of transfer negoatiations between Spurs and Bruges; £11 million reported. Quotes attributed to Spurs manager aren't complimentary.
"You always need to show that you are there and deserve (to be there).

"In the case of Victor, he suffered an injury and another player stepped up and took his place. We are in a team, we are not a charity.

"Victor is a very important player and, for different circumstances, went backwards.

“That is the evolution of football and things like that happen naturally at all clubs."

Sounds like Victor wasn't happy at Tottenham; wasn't on their vibe. He was on the Celtic vibe in Glasgow and I don't think he'd be at CP long before he'd be back on it. He's 28 so the natural replacement for Broonie and can play CB. The board has the money. You could actually compete in the EL with a tuned in Wanyama on the field.

Good idea, your holiness but can't see it happening.

On that subject, I've more chance of this lot knocking my door:

Subo
Hyacinth Bucket
Miss Marple
Hilda Ogden
Vanessa Feltz
Bella Emberg
Kathy Bates
Nurse Ratched

Beat they babes, Kelly!
From what you were saying earlier about the Grab A Granny nights at the Coconut Grove and Tay Hotel, I suspect quite a few of them will know exactly where your door is! ?? ?????

I was a regular at Flicks. We used to get upstairs into the glass lounge. Had many a good night there!!! ?

In my last year in Dundee discovered Dirty Dens - it was next door to the dog pound, which was quite appropriate. ????
Hahahahahaha that place was the dogs bollocks. The pound is still there too, but Dirty Dens went the way of the dodo.

Did you ever get along to Arthur's, BB?

That was another over 30's place, but they weren't too fussy on the checks. Another belter o' a place.

Hahahahahaha that place was the dogs bollocks. The pound is still there too, but Dirty Dens went the way of the dodo.

Did you ever get along to Arthur's, BB?

That was another over 30's place, but they weren't too fussy on the checks. Another belter o' a place.
No - I was just a poor young student so would never have made it into an over 30s place when I lived there.

No - I was just a poor young student so would never have made it into an over 30s place when I lived there.
Jeezo BB, the secret was to get an inside man and then just open the fire exit for a piley-in.

You students were meant to be complex problem solvers and the intelligentsia.......what were yous lot dae'in at Uni? Studying ot something?

Jeezo BB, the secret was to get an inside man and then just open the fire exit for a piley-in.

You students were meant to be complex problem solvers and the intelligentsia.......what were yous lot dae'in at Uni? Studying ot something?
But naebody wanted to sneak into over 30s nights - too busy dancing to "Hear The Drummer Get Wicked" at Dirtys and drinking bottles from the European wine lake for £1.50 in the Students Union! Hic! ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back