Bring back Victor

On the subject of favoured North American sports, the local ice hockey team in Dundee used to be called the Dundee Rockets.

I would love to lay claim to the idea that they were influenced by some North American counterpart; however - it is more likely they were named after the mental state of the local population.

I'd love Big Vic back but we won't spend that amount of money. Not only is he the perfect Broony replacement, but for many games they would be a hell of a double act when we need to fight for our lives. I think he'd come back too if the package was right, but as I said I don't see it happening.
Aye bang on 65k pwk Bruges are offering we will never offer that. We could but we won't anyone thinking otherwise is dreaming (a nice dream though)

The Vic thing probably won't happen but you'd like to think the board are at least asking the question.

The Vic thing probably won't happen but you'd like to think the board are at least asking the question.
£11 million is what Spurs paid Southhampton so it's possible the price could be less. Even at that, 11 million for a world class rock upon which to anchor a team for the next five or 6 years would be money well spent imo.

£11 million is what Spurs paid Southhampton so it's possible the price could be less. Even at that, 11 million for a world class rock upon which to anchor a team for the next five or 6 years would be money well spent imo.

He's the outstanding player of the last decade. He was a better Celtic player than Virgil - how much would we have to pay to get *him* back?

Members online

Latest posts

Back