Bring Forward The Winter Shutdown

Seeing as the Glasgow derby will now be played when Kyogo is missing due to being away on international for Japan, will sevco demand that it is rescheduled again to ensure that the match is played when he is available?
Wasn't he being left out the squad? and I think from memory that any other Japanese overseas players are being excused including those still to transfer abroad, Aussies not sure though.

Was just thinking, and that an event in itself, do we get our 10% allocation from St Johnstone for Boxing Day.
Baggsie one of the 50 tickets. 😂

might not post over the next couple of days my good lady has stuff for me to do, so hope you all have great and safe Christmas

Hail Hail Noisers

Wasn't he being left out the squad? and I think from memory that any other Japanese overseas players are being excused including those still to transfer abroad, Aussies not sure though.
Not sure if Kyogo will be allowed to miss their game, but from experience with the Socceroos coach, Rogic will be made to trave, eve n if it's just to sit on the bench as was done before by that fucking clown who was running the show
Just hope that they are both fit and ready, for the SPFL challenge this season
HH

Professional football needs fans and fans need football. The Omicron variant of Covid does not care about that. An R rate of 4 means 100 cases becomes 400 becomes 1600 becomes 6400 becomes 25,600 becomes over 100,000 then nearly half a million then 2 million and so on.This is not the covid we have endured for two years. So far it is looking as if it will be less deadly and will spread rapidly. The season might never resume. The next variant will be different again.The winter break will slow transmission but if it ends up infecting almost everyone life as we know it might include the end of sport.

Professional football needs fans and fans need football. The Omicron variant of Covid does not care about that. An R rate of 4 means 100 cases becomes 400 becomes 1600 becomes 6400 becomes 25,600 becomes over 100,000 then nearly half a million then 2 million and so on.This is not the covid we have endured for two years. So far it is looking as if it will be less deadly and will spread rapidly. The season might never resume. The next variant will be different again.The winter break will slow transmission but if it ends up infecting almost everyone life as we know it might include the end of sport.
A sweeping statement - the last bit. I suppose it depends upon how bad the Omicron variant affects people, in particular the emergency services, food supply and transport. If people can still function with it and a small proportion need hospitalisation and booster jabs provide protection, presumably the requirement for restrictions will be much lower. I haven't read anything recently that provides certainty - are the scientists still analysing the data for this?

On that cheery note I'm away to tan my wrists! But the arithmetic lesson was appreciated 👍

And here's me askin' Santa for new fitba boots tae. Goodness me Fis, thank goodness we're no self catering here in sunny lanzarote. I would be lookin' for the oven so I could place ma nut intae it. Never mind, taps aff the morra again. HH

Aye Merry Christmas to you anaw.

P.S Stevie cancel that boax I ordered, looks like I wont be needing it. 😭😭🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣

Aye Merry Christmas to you anaw.

P.S Stevie cancel that boax I ordered, looks like I wont be needing it. 😭😭🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣
And then I died... Christ, old Fis must be fun at parties eh :rolleyes:
NOBODY, ever stayed here...and on that cheery note...it's...
"Penalty to Rangers !!!"
"Last Christmas, you gave me a Boax...the very next day you gave me Covid...!!!"
Santa Claus you cunt...where's me fucking bike !!!"
And a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, to all our readers

HH

And then I died... Christ, old Fis must be fun at parties eh :rolleyes:
NOBODY, ever stayed here...and on that cheery note...it's...
"Penalty to Rangers !!!"
"Last Christmas, you gave me a Boax...the very next day you gave me Covid...!!!"
Santa Claus you cunt...where's me fucking bike !!!"
And a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, to all our readers

HH
I was gonny start my new healthy lifestyle tonight as well, fuck it may as well crack a Stella instead!
Thursday is the new Friday after all, or possibly this Thursday is our last Thursday!

Back