Broken heart

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
Remember to cherish every day of our lives.
We have no idea when the big man will call our number.
HH🍀
Stay strong StevieBhoy & know that your Celtic Family are always here for you🍀
Keeping you & your family in our prayers 🙏🏻

Guys let me say that my being here on the Noise has always given me a great diversion from general day to day life. A finer bunch you'll never meet.
However today in the early hours my wife passed away after a long illness. My best ever friend. My everything. Still in shock but I thought I would share with the people who I've found great comfort to be a part of.
HH🍀

I’m so, so sorry Stevie.

God Bless you and yours and may you wife RIP and Eternal Light shine upon her.

HH🍀
So very sad to hear this Steviebhoy. I'm in shock at your tragic news. May God bless her and let perpetual light rain upon her. I will pray a rosary for the both of you . You ever need anything Stevie just pm me. Stay strong blessings to you and all your family at this saddest of times. God bless .🙏🙏🙏

Feel your pain friend Burying my Brother on Tuesday he has been I’ll since last year not looking forward to it best friend served in same regiment and kept in contact.
thinking of you and yours
Sorry to hear that Digger. Wasn't that long ago I buried 2 brothers within 3 months of each other. God bless you and your family. Praying for all at this sad time.🙏🙏🙏

HH🍀
Hi Stevie I cannot imagine the pain your suffering at this Time. No words can help but do know your friends on this Forum will be hear for you.
Really feel for you and your family
Your definitely in my thoughts and Prayers
Just know we’re hear for you
You’ve always been hear for us
🙏

HH Steviebhouy

Stevie, I have no words after hearing this devastating news
You did right to let the noise know, as you have a lot of friends on here, and we will ensure that you'll never walk alone, you'll always have a place to come and share
Sincere condolences, (tears in my eyes here, as most of us will have)
God Bless your lovely Hazel, and God Bless you, and your family
RIP

Back