Broony thinking of retiring at the end of the season!

26+6=1

SCOTT BROWN RETIREMENT..... I heard Scott brown being interviewed on the radio today and he hinted big time, that he just might retire at the end of this season.. After a quite long full discussion on his fantastic time at Celtic he then went on to say how it is now beginning to take its toll on him and how his muscles are beginning to seize up and he is becoming very tired very quickly. The interviewer then went on to say that he's very surprised at that. He said to him:
"You seem to just stroll through games and never even seem to suffer from cramp or any other leg pains. You always last the 90 minutes and if any games do go into extra time you seem to stroll through them as well. So I'm quite amazed by this announcement" .
That's when Broony replied:
"OH ITS NO MA LEGS THEY'RE TOTALLY FINE. IT'S MA FUCKING ARMS THAT ARE SORE LIFTING ALL THEY TROPHIES".

Last edited:
SCOTT BROWN RETIREMENT..... I heard Scott brown being interviewed on the radio today and he hinted big time, that he just might retire at the end of this season.. After a quite long full discussion on his fantastic time at Celtic he then went on to say how it is now beginning to take its toll on him and how his muscles are beginning to seize up and he is becoming very tired very quickly.. The interviewer then went on to say that he's very surprised at that. he said to him:
"You seem to just stroll through games and never even seem to suffer from cramp or any other leg pains. You always last the 90 minutes and if any games do go into extra time you seem to stroll through them as well. So I'm quite amazed by this announcement" .
"OH ITS NO MA LEGS THEY'RE TOTALLY FINE. IT'S MA FUCKING ARMS THAT ARE SORE LIFTING ALL THEY TROPHIES".
Ya cnut I was hook line and Gaza till the end ya.

no foul language was actually used in a derogatory manner towards anyone called PMM.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

needed that after the day I had surrounded by Huns all day I’m fucking soaking wet
Three 40 yard open skips of tears and snotters
And all I did was say it wasn’t offside ya bawbags.
GIRFUY ya lurking chappettes

HH 😂

SCOTT BROWN RETIREMENT..... I heard Scott brown being interviewed on the radio today and he hinted big time, that he just might retire at the end of this season.. After a quite long full discussion on his fantastic time at Celtic he then went on to say how it is now beginning to take its toll on him and how his muscles are beginning to seize up and he is becoming very tired very quickly. The interviewer then went on to say that he's very surprised at that. He said to him:
What a captain !! :love: :love: :love:

😂😂👏

You had me there Hook Line and Sinker. Brilliant

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back