Bucket Collection tomorrow for An Gorta Mór memorial - please contribute what you can

I think there's also a bucket going round today for St Mary's? Of the carlton. I seem to remember someone posting about it during the week. Sorry can't remember his name but I seem somehow to remember him posting about it a couple of times this past 2 weeks

A very worthy cause indeed, what those poor souls suffered is unimaginable?
Let's get this memorial up and running it's the least we can do to keep their memory alive.

A will be putting in the bucket today,,but it’s pretty grim that with the amount of squillionaires (Irish,Scottish,catholic,)that purport to support the celts we have to rattle buckets at a fitbaw match,,Desmond could give the change from doon the. Back of his couch....all these years and no cunt has made an effort to erect a statue in memory of that tragic era is shameful..there’s a statue of a cartoon character in Glasgow jeezo!!

A will be putting in the bucket today,,but it’s pretty grim that with the amount of squillionaires (Irish,Scottish,catholic,)that purport to support the celts we have to rattle buckets at a fitbaw match,,Desmond could give the change from doon the. Back of his couch....all these years and no cunt has made an effort to erect a statue in memory of that tragic era is shameful..there’s a statue of a cartoon character in Glasgow jeezo!!

Was there not efforts before? I half recall something with corrupt Bertie ahern not finishing a plan
for a memorial because of expected anti - Irish vandals

The OoH in Dundee has been looking at ways to commemorate our community in the city.

We've got Desperate Dan and Minnie the Minx, but nothing that relates to around 15,000 folk who have a connection to that enforced suffering.

Maybe the shame would be too much for them to face.........aye right then!

The OoH in Dundee has been looking at ways to commemorate our community in the city.

We've got Desperate Dan and Minnie the Minx, but nothing that relates to around 15,000 folk who have a connection to that enforced suffering.

Maybe the shame would be too much for them to face.........aye right then!
A hear you mate!fucking shameful,we’ve got lobey dosser statue??wdf..the guy in our board of directors who will most likely take over from Desmond gave a fucking donation of couple a hundred thousand to the corrupt anti celtic sfa??to help with the Hampden pitch or something??what chance is there?

I put my donation in yesterday but couldnt get it to go in the hole in the bucket so gave it to the guy and he shoved it in.

Mrs Frank was shakin her bucket next to a burger van ...and the Guy who ran the van was rattlin..he said to her...if I give you money will you fuck off..ma heid canny take that noise...he put 50 quid in the bucket(bless him) and she moved 10 yds away...we both had queues of people at times...it was incredible....even when we were hurrying back with the buckets at kick off time people were chasing us to put money in.

Mrs Frank was shakin her bucket next to a burger van ...and the Guy who ran the van was rattlin..he said to her...if I give you money will you fuck off..ma heid canny take that noise...he put 50 quid in the bucket(bless him) and she moved 10 yds away...we both had queues of people at times...it was incredible....even when we were hurrying back with the buckets at kick off time people were chasing us to put money in.

Psssst, Frank. Rattling of buckets isn't allowed so don't give the cops a chance to move you on.

They are actually insulting the Muslim faith primarily...the use of beads was taken by the crusaders from the Muslims....Personally I blame the schools.
I also blame the fact that the only faith they really have is in a false "profit" and a fake "King"

They wouldn't know faith if it came up and socked them in the mouth, pretty much like they couldn't spot a tax invoice until it came up and whacked them up the arse.

At least you have a bucket rattling with coins, Frank. They haven't got a pot to piss in.

God Bless St Michael's HH

Back