buy the Daily Record or buy a bag of chips

The Daily Record .....hell no. Have a look at their latest arse licking of the hun that they desperately want to promote.
Scottish Journalism at its delusional finest.
View attachment 23222View attachment 23223
Love it…..it’s the hope that kills then, they ALWAYS win the pre-season cup……just you wait till next season Timmy, we’re coming, ange ran away because Beal had his number, we’ve signed 7 superstars aw 6’4” land of the giants, you’ve lost yir best players, Rodgers is a failure, youse aw hate him…..etc, etc

Double doses of deludamol have been prescribed and the bears are wolfing it down with great gusto, it will all come crashing down when the season kicks of for real…..the moleman will be sacked by Xmas 👍

Love it…..it’s the hope that kills then, they ALWAYS win the pre-season cup……just you wait till next season Timmy, we’re coming, ange ran away because Beal had his number, we’ve signed 7 superstars aw 6’4” land of the giants, you’ve lost yir best players, Rodgers is a failure, youse aw hate him…..etc, etc

Double doses of deludamol have been prescribed and the bears are wolfing it down with great gusto, it will all come crashing down when the season kicks of for real…..the moleman will be sacked by Xmas 👍
The huns are boring me noo....As you said same every season and the same at the end of the season...They win feck all and we win the lot. ;)

Think thats bad?
I read a piece in the Herald or was it the Hootsman?
Anyways, talking about clutching at straws, this joker (cant rem his name, an wont gie the prick a link), came out with this fairy tale saying that if the original Luis Suarez (the one that played for Inter in the 60's) hadn't missed the final in '67 Inter would never have lost in the game!!
I mean FFS, talk about trying to rewrite history, ah well, its good it still bothers them. GIRFUY.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Think thats bad?
Anyways, talking about clutching at straws, this joker (cant rem his name, an wont gie the prick a link), came out with this fairy tale saying that if the original Luis Suarez (the one that played for Inter in the 60's) hadn't missed the final in '67 Inter would never have lost in the game!!
I mean FFS, talk about trying to rewrite history, ah well, its good it still bothers them. GIRFUY.
Is that the wan where we had 78 shots on Target tae their 1!🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Fukin ARSEHOLES each & EVERY WAN AE THEM!! 😡😡😡.. Treble again will Finish the SCUM FUR GOOD!! 💪💪💪🏆🏆🏆☘️☘️☘️🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think thats bad?
But what if Joe McBride (86 goals in 94 appearances for Celtic) wasn't out injured what would have happened then???

Last edited:
Think thats bad?
Brilliant.... Love it... Nothing to beat hun tears on a beautiful Sunday... 😭😭😭😭.

359100493_809940864141641_5236203087969539517_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back