Cal Mac and KT

I don't want either to leave but if they want to go then remember Celtic Football club will always be bigger than any player.
We will wish them all the best and follow them with interest but £40 million could ensure 15 in a row spent wisely

I don't want either to leave but if they want to go then remember Celtic Football club will always be bigger than any player.
We will wish them all the best and follow them with interest but £40 million could ensure 15 in a row spent wisely
Last year Celtic pulled in 32m. Moussa 20m Rodgers &co 9m the league3m that's before ST,Europe, merchandise. So the money is there to ensure future success without having to sell.and 40m combined selling short IMO.

Celtic always seem to accept the unwritten rule in football that English clubs would never make silly money bids to a club in Scotland. It's the add ons that beef the transfer fee. Don't be shocked if Celtic accept a 30million up front with a sell on clause that would take it to with other add ons towards the £40m mark.
I think KT will stay for 10 and forever more but I think he will leave one day, maybe a few miracle runs in Europe would change his mind but I'm not to confident in that happening atm in time.

KT alone should be £40m, guaranteed not including add ons.
Cal Mac should be around £20m, £25m if it’s Leicester (25% rat tax).

Ideally we keep both, realistically I can see one of them going.

Last year Celtic pulled in 32m. Moussa 20m Rodgers &co 9m the league3m that's before ST,Europe, merchandise. So the money is there to ensure future success without having to sell.and 40m combined selling short IMO.

Totally agree but the point is that once Moussa and Rogers made their minds up to leave their was nothing the club could do to stop it.
If the players want to go them the club needs to get the best price possible for them
As pointed out earlier per Rogers Cal Mac would never have been thought of as a £15 million player and as much as we don't like it the price for KT at £25 million was set by Celtic.

Arsenal are skint anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the rat is sitting waiting to see what we accept and come in for KT.
I can't believe he'd come for Cal Mac and let KT go elsewhare

Perspective folks eh, if the Columbian coke heed is worth 40 m after the season he had (won f'all and sent off every 4th game), What are 2 guys with 3 trebles each to their name worth.

?M, IMHO for the pair, thats 75 for KT and 25 for the ferry man.

If we keep our good players and progress in Champions League, then the 40 mill will be there every year enabling us to keep our good players, sell them two and you have to frind or buy like for like , does not make sense, to sell if you can maintain the model.
Celtic should always look to sell if need be foreign players who usually wish to move on and we should defo keep players who understand the and get Celtic.

Kt a cal mc are part of the spine of the team they are fantastic players for celtic if they do leave it's up to the club to slap a large price tag on them don't sell of your spine cheap it just might leave you crippled so if we get a good transfer fee we can buy players who could walk in to thier positions I don't want to see any of our good players leave but they do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back