Cal Mac and KT

Fuck me let them fantasize about his worth ....it's the hope that kills them.???

The Morelos myth machine has been in top gear since last year in the hope of manufacturing the type of transfer fee that might pay off their loans to Close Brothers. The whole thing is obviously too much headfuck for the player to deal with so he tends to spit his dummy into the works of the machine on a regular basis. It's that pesky concept called reality that kills them.

The Morelos myth machine has been in top gear since last year in the hope of manufacturing the type of transfer fee that might pay off their loans to Close Brothers. The whole thing is obviously too much headfuck for the player to deal with so he tends to spit his dummy into the works of the machine on a regular basis. It's that pesky concept called reality that kills them.
Anybody in the EPL bid naw,CHAMPIOSHIP,naw is he any better than what's down there naw. Put simply he might go certainly...but the delusion that he's worth zillions..absolutely fantasy. Can't stay on the pitch in Scotland what chance down there! ?

KT has returned to Glasgow from the training camp Lenny says it's for more rehab but there are reports that Arsenal have upped their offer
As soon as it was announced that KT was on the way home I am sure we all knew that an imminent transfer would be the story. Who knows the truth? KT. How do folks feel about there being no statement from him saying that he is going nowhere. I admit that it worries me and I am usually an optimist.

Changed my mind from yesterday , papers today quoting 50 million for McGinn to Man Utd , if KT is to go then fee should be similar , is McGinn worth double , don’t think so , both great players, both similar values in my opinion

I think we all know/fear that at some point KT will be head-hunted by a big rich team. Until that day, he will always be linked with a move away as he is a very special talent and one of the best prospects in his position in European football.

I hope he will stay for 9IAR, 10IAR and beyond, and hoped his lay off last season would lower his profile enough but sadly I think he may be poached this summer.

The thing is, we hold all the aces here. IF we are to sell them let's make sure we get his true value. A high initial price, ongoing clauses for appearances & trophies won/UCL qualification, sell on %, etc. If the buyer baulks at these then tough - see ya later. We don't need to sell and it means we keep one of our best players who us contracted for another few years!

Could handle one leaving but losing both would be madness!Our two best players in my opinion.Hope we keep both.
If he leaves, then its money and money only, Arsenal are shite end off, if so we can get rid all the megaphone posters and canvas art shite and the Celtic biggest fan nonesense.
I will wait and see waht KT wants and i am hoping his heart is with Celtic.

Changed my mind from yesterday , papers today quoting 50 million for McGinn to Man Utd , if KT is to go then fee should be similar , is McGinn worth double , don’t think so , both great players, both similar values in my opinion
McGinn has not and still has not played for any team of relevance. So 50 mill money laundering everyone in manchester seen the Glazier coming coming and knew the next years would be of pane.

Arsenal fans very confident of getting KT, the word on the street in North London is the clubs are now very close to agreeing a fee.
Let's hope the young fella puts a statement out to say he's going nowhere, we don't need this hanging over our heads during the window, personally I think they'll make their real bid if we don't qualify for the CL, only KT can put this to bed with a 2 word tweet, going nowhere.

John James said IT and CalMac have signed with the snakes agent and Leicester want to pay £45 mill to get them both.

Back